'Are you there?' The Gathering's ' you learn about it' ?

Dec 11, 2002
Herts UK
Visit site
Well my nice shiny digipak edition of ' A natural disaster' arrived yesterday, and after ripping the cover while getting the inlay out :ill: i spun it through a few times! first impressions great! ' Pulled under...' \m/ fuck yes! and then onto my secong fav siong so far on the album, and my point....

Anyone else think ' Are you there?' sounds very, very close to ' You learn about it' from the latest album by The Gathering? everything about that song sounds like ' You learn about it' :Smug:

Im not suggesting there was any copying or anything, and its a great tune, i was just wondering if anyone else noticed that?:)

the gathering would deffo fit with anathema tho. imagine a gig like that... and antimatter opening...

*falls of the bed and wakes up*

i even would go to america if they would do that! (i hope not cause i cant spend the money for it) these are me 3 fave bands :hotjump: shouldnt miss em out all together :D

ylai is definately NOT my fave song on 'souvenirs' and 'are you there' neither from 'and'. so yeah they have sth in common. there. ;)

fuckin' shite. i just went to their website and it says hugo left the band. crap. :(

but they got a female bass player. nice. :D

and they're gonna tour next year. (LIKE ANATHEMA WILL *hint*)

aye i'll mention it though they are clean non smoking peoples i am not sure how they would take to some hellraising. though i have applied for the open university so i would probably have to do studies in the front of the bus. shame about hugo he was well good on the bass like.

people. behave. he said he wouldnt mind and now you talk like there is already a tour thats been set up... ! cheers john me fave one from the new one is the titletrack as well. and theres no need to get in contact with eachother as both bands know eachother ;)

'are you there' reminds me of a french song called 'pas toi' from some local superstar called jean-jacques goldman (arnaud will know). you lads should give that one a go, its very good, nice sad song too.