As Promised - Ball Clap Samples

I can't help but grasp my own balls while I listen to the testicular destruction. It's like watching another guy take a kick to the nads. You feel his pain out of empathy, then proceed to clasp your own out of a false sense of security :puke:

No amount of ball clapping is safe for any man :erk:

Jeff man no disrespect intended.
I hope you take this as constructive criticism..

Anyway, i didnt like the sample much, try not to cup your balls next time.

A girl I met at a festival in Canada tweeted yesterday that she's thinks I'd be perfectly suited to do a coverversion of "Sexyback" by Justin Timberlake and since I wanted to do that cover for a long time, I hopped into the studio and did it in 3-4 hours.

Of course that was the perfect opportunity to use the ball clap samples, so check out:

http://www.faderhead.com/blogs/mp3/faderhead_sexyback.mp3

All the clappy percussion in the back are 3 different ball clap samples sent through a bitcrusher.

The song has been downloaded over 1000 times since yesterday and all the people aren't aware of the fact that there is constant testicular noise going on. I even got a number of scene DJs writing in that they'll spin this at their club this weekend. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You win at life. :worship:

Sami, that's awesome. You are a visionary! :D

BTW, Keep of Kalessin apparently used ball clap samples as kick drums on their latest album, Reptilian: :zombie:

Seriously, I can't listen to this album and NOT think of Jeff's balls. :ill:
And it makes me feel just as uncomfortable as the original ball clap samples... now there's an album I can never listen to because of the production. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sami, that's awesome. You are a visionary! :D

BTW, Keep of Kalessin apparently used ball clap samples as kick drums on their latest album, Reptilian: :zombie:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvQnP2mzIgc

Seriously, I can't listen to this album and NOT think of Jeff's balls. :ill:
And it makes me feel just as uncomfortable as the original ball clap samples... now there's an album I can never listen to because of the production. :lol:

dang!! those ball claps are going fast there!!!

I hate to sound like a purist, but I still prefer to record all my ball tracks live and in one take. Sometimes I quantize the balls to make them tighter if I have to, or if the player is not that good, but it's better to do it live if you can. It's a real shame, so many youngsters releasing albums with sampled balls, it doesn't seem like anyone can play their balls any more.