As Promised - Ball Clap Samples

Man balla powder is sooooo nice - I forgot it yesterday and it's been super hot lately. Went back to my mint scent today... beautiful. When wearing shorts, you get such a nice breezy, unhindered by sweat or stickiness.

I've said it for ages, the day that I make my prog rock solo album it will involve penis-slap-congas!

I haven't thought about that :lol: I did think about penis blastbeats though, but the several-penis-factor makes it a slightly unattractive proposition.

So i was listening to my iPod on shuffle and Hero of the Day comes on

the bridge part half way through where lars hammers the double kick... the mix of double kick and the fast-picked bass sounds like they used a down-pitched ball clapped sample...

anyone else agree??

o_O

It was a rather interesting way to start my day, fer sher! :lol:

I was challenged by some site-mates from LogicProHelp.com to do something with That Crazy Ol' Ball-Slappin' Thang... and what is a man to do when such a challenge ARISES? Get SLAPPIN!!! :Smokin:

Thanks everyone! :headbang:

And I DO believe there were some SERIOUS MoFo Ballslappers in Parliament!:Smokedev:

(um... PARLIAMENT the BAND. Though, I'm sure there are some ballSLAPPERS in parliament too! :D )

Even though this thread is a million years old, I must say I saved all of the ballclaps to my sample collection for future clicktrack use....
And I favorited this thread :)

Applause for Ball Claps!