Ask Amon Amarth a question (about the new album)

Enjoyed reading them answering the questions. Even if they did answer the same question various times. My question got put in! Looking forward to the album! :headbang:

Also, does anyone know if the limited edition of the album, that comes with the added CD and DVD, will be available in Australia? I fucking hope so because I will definately get a copy of it if it is.

i think we'll have to order it from Europe brother!

WeAreInFlames how is "Motherfucking Metal!" some guy with long hair in his computer chair going GRRR to his personal camera? Just wondering. :D

1) I'm just wondering if there will be enough parts for me to do solo synchronized windmilling in my underwear with one foot on the bed.

2)Will the most brutal online store VICTORIOUS MERCH (*cough* plug *cough*) carry the limited edition of the new album?

Trashhead

4) if/when you come to seattle and i had a big bag of pot would you guys smoke some?

4) No we dont smoke pot.
/Johan.S

lol good joke, cause last year at sotu you guys were lit as fuck enjoying socal weed

never have I see them smoke it before, Down with Dope Up with Hope ;), I'm sure there was a time when one or two tried to inhale ;), drinking, well that's another story

4) if/when you come to seattle and i had a big bag of pot would you guys smoke some?

4) No we dont smoke pot.
/Johan.S

lol good joke, cause last year at sotu you guys were lit as fuck enjoying socal weed

4) No we dont smoke pot.
/Johan.S

I dunno. I've been informed that there was no pot smoking...

this Q to Johan. H, i've heard that you were intrested in middle eastren history, just woundering if thats ture!
Ahmed Canada, ON

Well he's been studying vikings since he was a kid, and since the vikings pillaged Baku in Azerbaijan and raided Baghdad, I don't see why he wouldn't be interested.

And my question for the band is: Can I get Twilight of the Thunder God before everyone else?

Q: Hails! Will there be a sequel to "Hermod's Ride to Hel - Lokes Treachery Part I?" - Mad Dog [793]
-This was the most asked question by you guys, and unfortunately no. We have the lyrics and some ideas but nothing we came up with felt satisfying enough to make it to the Cd.

This makes me sad :(

Hey Battle Axe, don't think the answers were posted on the forum but they did answer quite alot of questions in the blog on their myspace page HERE.

Don't think they have answered anymore yet after the first lot. Don't quote me on that though! :)