Ask BH!

Got a question for you BH: Why are you so fucking retarded? Or it's more of a statement really =/

oh_snap.gif

Brutal hate, what is the cure for cancer???

... Please don't tell me it's eating scented candles...

:lol: I think some black magic should do the trick.

Also, CliffBurton seems to have cancer, so ask more from him.

That is indeed what many people who claim to be satanists today define it as. However, imo, it's a misinterpretation due to confusing of terms, and also leads a negative backlash from established religions due to name not content. The Satanism linked to the Christian theology should be the only true and valid Satanism. The rest of it, while sharing some common themes in terms of liberation, self-sufficiency and cynicism, is better described, for all purposes, by terms like nihilism, deism or atheism (depending on variation sometimes even anti-christianism).

There is no misinterpretation in satanism, at least in satanist themselves.

Satanism shouldn't be linked to christian theology, because a) it's not religion (you're mixing satan worshipping and satanism here) and b) it's against christian moral codes.

Most BM is nihilistic and atheistic, some is anti-christian, but very little of it is actually satanistic the way I define those. Now, of course, those are simply terms to ease explanation and classification, but I think the way you (and many other people whether in support or opposition of the ideology) use these terms leads to unnecessary confusion and misunderstandings. I would also not blame it entirely on the christians for the backlash, because it's partly the fault of specific BM artists who are, in essence, engaged in semi-professional trolling of the Christian church.

Satanism is BM. Period.

BH:

You said that Black Metal = Satanism so satanism is your idiology. Do you believe in this shit (which is from churchofhate.com)?

Arcane, I'm not in any church or any other organized religion, so I don't follow any rules what other "satanists" say. This doesn't apply to BM, which has simple rules.

Also I'm not LaVey follower and I'm not satan worshipper.

Oh, and: You've mention 100 times that satanism=roots of BM and BM= 100% satanism. So could it be that followers of satanism don't like Black Metal and if yes, what happens to them?

Well it's possible that they don't like BM, they have their own way of interpretating satanism. I don't think nothing happens to them. What should happen?

Actually, Satanism has nothing to do with devil's worship anyway so.

Actually it has, but not much.

Got a question for you BH: Why are you so fucking retarded? Or it's more of a statement really =/

I'm not retard.

Why do you suck cock?

So, if I'm nordic and listen to some black metal...

TRUE I AM?

Great possibility.

The other day i noticed that my poo was a bit more runny that normal, it looked like a pile of soft serve ice cream at the bottom of the bowl, is that normal?

You should check your food habits more often. Stop eating that McDonald's shit.

There is no misinterpretation in satanism, at least in satanist themselves.

Satanism shouldn't be linked to christian theology, because a) it's not religion (you're mixing satan worshipping and satanism here) and b) it's against christian moral codes.

That's why I said that the terms are used in too confusing a manner. It'd be logical to call satan worship satanism, no?

Also, I hope you realize that you yourself just linked satanism to Christianity.

Satanism is BM. Period.

Allright, stupid of me to try to have a constructive discussion. We could try again when/if you ever pull your head out of your ass :lol:

That's why I said that the terms are used in too confusing a manner. It'd be logical to call satan worship satanism, no?

Actually there is no logic. Those are two different terms.

Also, I hope you realize that you yourself just linked satanism to Christianity.

I didn't. I linked it to our whole western society, which is more like mentally "christian".

Allright, stupid of me to try to have a constructive discussion. We could try again when/if you ever pull your head out of your ass :lol:

I think you are just too young to understand these things. It's stupid to think that you could actually discover the satanism's point just by reading some wikipedia :lol:

y do you actually try to argue with that guy?
He ist just being a retard + trying to argue with somehow who somehow believe in something (anykind of religion - I think in this case BM can be seen as some kind of it) is nonsense because these individuals are way to trü to actually properly listen an understand you arguments due to stubbornness.

Of course BM is just crap, the majority knows that.
I think that there is only one pro argument for this shit:
If it somehow makes you feel better/stronger or helps you, well do it.
Everything else were created by some stubborn dumb-as individuals who were pissed of by something. period.

y do you actually try to argue with that guy?
He ist just being a retard + trying to argue with somehow who somehow believe in something (anykind of religion - I think in this case BM can be seen as some kind of it) is nonsense because these individuals are way to trü to actually properly listen an understand you arguments due to stubbornness.

Of course BM is just crap, the majority knows that.I think that there is only one pro argument for this shit:
If it somehow makes you feel better/stronger or helps you, well do it.
Everything else were created by some stubborn dumb-as individuals who were pissed of by something. period.

Wrong, and just because the majority thinks so does not mean that its like that, just watch christianity and Islam, Buddism, Hinduism and so on (Y)

Wrong, and just because the majority thinks so does not mean that its like that, just watch christianity and Islam, Buddism, Hinduism and so on (Y)

Wait, what about those world religions? I hope you're not assuming that Christian thought constitutes any kind of majority.