Ask BH!

i'm doing my senior paper and i have to write a report on an influential American author, I want to write my paper on HP Lovecraft, since he's my favorite, and is very influential in the realm of strange fiction, my problem is, idk if my teacher would accept it, since he's not considered one of the greats outside of his genre. I would ask her, but she won't be back for 3 weeks, she returns the day the paper is due....problem...help...please...thank you.

Just do it. I think it's going to be great :)

Are you stupid?

What do you mean? I asked him a question and think there is nothing stupid in that.

He's a troll, basically a bot actually. He has about 5 responces that deal with you either being untr00, poseur, cock sucker, or animal cocksucker. I got the moose due to my location.

The guy can't even properly spell Posseeuurrr.
Yeah and he's so cool for writing proper 100% rightly spelled english, must be capital letters when there is supposed to be, if not, you are not tr00. And your name has to be really devil-ish aswell, I mean, just look at his name..it's really cool

If you are 12 years old

What do you mean? I asked him a question and think there is nothing stupid in that.
If the question is stupid, then you're stupid. And you're even more stupid for not understanding that you were stupid for asking an stupid question, stupid.

Yeah and he's so cool for writing proper 100% rightly spelled english, must be capital letters when there is supposed to be, if not, you are not tr00. And your name has to be really devil-ish aswell, I mean, just look at his name..it's really cool

If you are 12 years old

I don't care what do you think about my english skills or whether I use capitals correctly or not. You know,different languages have their own rules for capital letters, so it's sometimes confusing.

And I'm 23. And I don't give a shit what you think about my user name :)

If the question is stupid, then you're stupid. And you're even more stupid for not understanding that you were stupid for asking an stupid question, stupid.

It wasn't stupid question. Which reminds me, you didn't answer my previous question: Why do you suck cock?

Please answer this time, okay?

I wanted to be sure. It's weird that there are jews in Germany. o_O

facepalm.jpg

I thought they were all in eastern Europe.

3464488770_622e8e81d3.jpg

It wasn't stupid question.

TripleFacePalm.jpg