Ask Janne!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep changing my questions:lol:

So....how about a hockey match? You can be on my team.

If you could be a superhero, what would your name and special power be?

That being said,I need a hero:rolleyes:

Hi.
1. I have no idea of a favorite part of day but sometimes it sure as hell isnt the waking up part.

2.I did enjoy the crowd but didnt like the venue so no big loss there. Im sure the booking agent has some alternatives.

3.It is usually not my thing to turn down offers like that.

Janne,

YOU 'DA MAN :headbang: thanks for answering! Figured you are more of a person that thrives at night...i guess you have no choice when playing shows or hittin the town for some drinks :p I agree with ya about the Gypsy Ballroom, I felt like the stage might have been too small.

Anyway, thanks again. (time for bribe)... I'll have some shots waiting for ya'll at the next DFW show :kickass:

Keep up the killer work!!! I know we can't fuckin' wait!!
Jodie

Hey Janne,

I remember reading on Scythes of Bodom about a year ago that you and Alexi were planning on doing an instructional video type of thing but featuring you both showing how you or/and Alexi come up with leads, how you harmonise them and then just footage of you too jamming out some of the sick ass harmony leads in songs like Children of Decadence, Lake Bodom, Angel's Don't Kill etc.

Have you two thought about doing that or anything? Because that would be seriously awesome dude. Obviously, Alexi has a few instructional things already recorded but there's nothing from you. Although I am a guitar player myself, I'd still love to see something like this from you guys.

Hello Janne,

You mentioned something about editing the video clips of your rehearsal footage with the band. I was just wondering what software you use to do so.

Thanks! :D

Have you ever had a situation in which you decided to keep in contact with a fan and they came across to you as more of a friend than anything else?

Do you ever have conversations with fans that don't consist of the typical flattery/compliments or chat about drinking, but have real substance? I guess where you're spoken to the same as anybody else, not "Bodom's Janne"? If/when that happens, especially where you expect crazy fans, is it a shock? Refreshing? I imagine it would get old hearing "omg you're the best, wanna get drunk?" all the time, like a broken record.

Are messages/emails/etc. from fans usually taken just for what they seem, fanmail? Or sometimes do some people stick out from the crowd? Is it obvious when someone puts serious thought into what they write as opposed to stuff that could be machine-generated? This can be for you, the band, or bands in general you know personally.

Do you think you can better play when you're drunken?

Would you prefer to live in Mozart's ages and having conversations with Mozart and Salieri than living nowadays?

If you were me: What would you ask Janne Warman ;)?

Hope you have fun with the recordings ;)

Janne, I know you just replied to a bunch of posts and it will probably be a while until you respond again cuz you're busy doing a lot of shit but I have a few questions if you find time:

1. Henkka told me you guys would be back touring in North America in April 2008... is that still the plan do you know or? (I mean I know you don't know for certain and things change and I won't hold your answer as the final word but does that sound accurate that CoB will be back in US/Canada around the time if you had to estimate?)

2. Can you take a few pictures at one of your next rehearsals with the band and post them for us? I know it seems like a lot to ask (or maybe it seems like such a stupid small thing not worth doing) but I'm sure we'd all love to see some new pictures of you guys hanging out.

3. Could we maybe get some info about the new album? One of the songs names (if they've been named yet) or maybe an estimation of when a single might be out? How many tracks you hope to have on the album? Or will all this be covered soon in the rehearsal video release?

4. Do you guys plan on playing one of the new songs at any of the summer festivals you have lined up? Or if not, do you plan to play some songs that you don't normally play like "Punch Me I Bleed", "Knuckleduster" or "If You Want Peace"? Or is it just too early for you to know and I should shut the fuck up? :lol:

Thanks a lot man, take it easy.

Janne, If you were stuck on a desert island which band member would you bring along to jam with you?

Hey Janne!
If you're able to learn in one day to play an instrument perfect, which one would it be beside Keys??

hi janne

ive seen you guys 3 times (lupos,tsongas,Worcester,) and all three times you guys sounded amazing.

has the band ever gotten close to breaking up?

and (you dont have to answer this)
do you prefer roope or alexander? does it feel different on stage or is he more friendly

Hey Janne, What’s up?

Just some questions … I hope you can answer …

1. In Bodom’s website you said Mr. Big: “Lean Into It” is one of your favourite albums of all time. Then I was wondering if you like any other hard rock band. I also would like to know what do you think of hard rock??? Note: I love this album and I’m a really big fan of Mr. Big :)

2. Have you ever studied singing??? Well, I don’t know where but I read this in some place and I thought it is a bit strange. Could you please say if it is true or not??? (Note: I study singing, hahah …)

3. Did you, and the Bodom guys, like to play in Brazil??? And what about Belo Horizonte’s concert (if you remember it of course)??? … Note: Brazilians are waiting to watch another Children of Bodom concert; I hope you can come back here again soon.

It’s really nice you spend part of your time here answering fan’s question, thanks dude!

Hi Janne!

Thanks for answering my last post!

I've read your brief update on new COB album. Great that you've already done with as many as 7 songs! I can hardly wait 'til I listen to them!

My new question:
Have you got any update on new Warmen album and the project with Jaska Lukkarinen? I'd love to hear about them, too!

And... I hope your finger injury will get better soon. What the heck were you doing with a drill??
Take care Janne, and have fun!!

HopelessOptimist

Status
Not open for further replies.