Ask The Band Thread

I know this shouldn't be a political forum, so if this question goes to far in that direction...feel free to ignore or delete it.

I'm just wondering what the opinions of the band are during this trying time in their country, and are they affected directly?

For me, it's just hard to watch and I feel for those being displaced this way.

Seth

I have no solid opinion about this last move.
It's hard times in Israel for everyone in general, not only to us. Naturally, seeing the families torn from their homes (some living there for almost 40 years) is hard, and the sights are aweful, no matter if the people are jewish, muslim, pagans, christians - what ever - tearing families from their homes by military force is an unpleasent sight.

Nevertheless, if this brings us another step closer to peace, then it's worth it for sure, and I can certainly see it helping us in many future scenarios - the challange remains now when the ball is in the hands of the other side - which path will they take? only time shall tell...

hey guys.. just wanted to know.. wt does that kid sing at the intro of Mabool?
and one more thing.. in El Norra Alila.. at the end of "Thee By The Father I Pray".. wts the translation of the hebrew lyrics starting from 02:12 ?
Peace! :D

December,-
The "kid song" at the intro of the album is a live recording of little Indian girls singing in the street, recorded by Kobi while being in India on trip. The scarecrow in the background and the entire atmosphere of this genuine recording gives it a sense of a bad omen, like something terribly horrifing is approaching, hence the association to the story of the sins, flood etc. Very appealing to the concept once you get into it.

The words at the end of "Thee by the father" are something like (sorry if inaccurate):
"The one who makes peace in the heavens, will make peace for us as well, and for the entire Israel, and say: AMEN".

VampiricYouth,-
We have different faiths in the band, some are atheists, some more religeous, some less. basically we were all born jewish, though.

what are your impressions from the Summerbreeze?
did you enjoy the stay, the performance, the people?
what do you think of the organisation, the location, the overall atmosphere?
did the crowd rise up to your expectations?

just a selfish question...

are you planning to do a new tour in fall/winter 2005, or sometime in 2006? are there possibilities of seeing you live again in Spain?

my first OL show was so breath-taking... I want another dose!!

thanks!

Summer Breeze was perfect, by all means!

For the moment we don't have anything planned for Spain, try to wake the forums there and the producers abvout us so we will be back with pleassure!

Barcelona was perfect! :) We went to tour the city when we were there and saw the Ramblas and ate paeas and saw Plasa Catalunia and it was very beautiful! I hope to go back there, the sooner the better. Keep watching the media channels for all the updates. Who knows, a Barcelona date might come up.

About progressive metal bands, I'm a Dream Theater freak myself. Their last album "Octavarium" is great, amongst all other things they've done.

And Yossi :) I'm sure that it wasn't a scarecrow in the background there, but a simple crow, or a raven. Maybe there was a scarecrow in the situation, but I don't think Kobi's DAT tape could have caught it make noises. :)

It would be pretty difficult to tally overall sales too I'd imagine, so many of us here in the United States had to import Mabool because its not in the stores here in the States... I think that Century Media should put more of an emphasis on getting albums in the stores physically speaking, as opposed to just making them available via mail order. With all their recent success, it shouldn't be such a challenge for fans to get CM music.