Ask the Fans Thread

Morticia NL. said:
I do not like humus at all- now don't shoot me pleazzz.
But you have this stuff called turkish salad> I love it!!! Last time I was in Israel I brought back one huge back of herbs, spices and food with me. At that time I was skinny as hell so the guy at customs said: lady you had better eat all of that cause you look like you need it!!!! Hajhahah- funny!

what is turkish salad blonde1, i am not aware of it:)

yeah, there's no specific food called Turkish salad Nathalie :) there're dozens types of salad here :) but in israel, maybe there's one, i don't know that!
oh and "kunefe", though i do not like deserts so much, kunefe is great! also, kebab rules man :) and humus, it is delicious!!

next RTN ; food party? great idea obay!! there's a lot that i would like you all to taste in turkish kitchen! for example: "imambayildi" meaning; "stuffed eggplant cooked in olive oil"(so says in dictionary! lol!doesnt seem so delicious in English though:D)

^^ Sounds interesting. To be honest, I haven't had very much exposure to mediterranean, indian or anything similar. Kinda scared of the spices. Sure, I eat a lot of mexiacn, but from what I've been told, for me it may be the difference between having one painful porcelain session vs. many painful porcelain sessions in one day. :ill:

hey aka_Mastema we call this "betengan me2li", I don't like it.
so do you know "Koba", it's a great meal specially that I like alot, but it needs some time to be done.

ok, so there will be a food party after next RTn, then Kobi will handle the coffee, who will cook jewish food, Avi or Yossi ??