Ask The Band Thread

Folklore

Orphaned Avi (not drumer)
Sep 18, 2002
Israel
www.orphaned-land.co.il
Anything you wanna know about ORPHANED LAND, the members, the music, the instruments, the splendid black coffie Kobi makes every morning with his pajamas

Go ahead :Spin:

I Want To Ask So Many Questions !!!:hotjump:
Let's Start With The First Question
To All Band Members :
- How Do You Imagine Yourselves In 10 Years From Now ?

He he he that's a funny picture of me :)

About your question - it doesn't bother me at all! I have it for aroun 3 years now and I got used to it so it is already like a part of me.

About what inspires Orphaned Land, did you mean musically? Because there are other things than music which can inspire, did you mean like bands?

personaly I inspired from living in this region on any aspect, thats why in my eyes Orphaned Land is so multi cultural and complex.

As for 10 years from now, I hope we will live in heaven on earth and we wilkl change the name from Orphaned Land to Holy Land and we will be a party celebration band :)

Thanx For Replying !!!
Another Question Now :
- Would You Ever Exchange Your Band With Something ( Ideology , Another Job , Etc ) ?
If Yes , What Would Be That ?

For the moment, bwside my family and true friends, Orphaned Land is the most important thing in muy life.

I would like to preform with My Dying Bride, Iron Maiden, Slayer, Opeth...

I have a question about "El Norra Alila".

What was the reason for putting budhistic symbols (at least they look budhistic to me) into the booklet?

Im an old school metal fan, I like the old Iron Maiden, Metallica, Death, Sepultura's albums but I think the scene was well devaloped and things bacame more atmospheric, compare the black metal of today with the past...In general there are pluses and minuses for every period of time, at the end of the day, I prefer the scene today!