ATL Metal Fans - Pathfinder Promotions Presents...

Rider of Theli

The Hellequin
Mar 1, 2004
Hiram, Ga
myspace.com
ok folks... did you think I was going to give up after Metal MayDay?! :heh: hah hah I think not. I've actually been working on several shows to keep you headbanging and horns-throwing all Summer long and into the Fall!

tonight, you should come out for a special set of 80's classic metal as covered by the young band Eternal Hour. And if you haven't witnessed these kids shredding on stage yet, you truly don't know what you're missing. They will have guests vocalists from other local bands - past and present - as they perform some of your favorite 80's classics from bands such as Poison, Motley Crue, Skid Row, Def Leppard, KISS, and many others. Eternal Hour promises a couple of FUN surprises at the end of the night! WooT! :cool:

0515-600x750.jpg

Kicking off the night will be the return of prog/power band ShadowMatter featuring Wayne Joyner (ProgPower graphics department) and also the intstrumental tech-prog trio The Universe Divide. So ATL progsnobs, their set is just for you! :cool:

And also toward the end of their set I'll be making the announcement regarding the headliner for the Pathfinder MetalFest scheduled for Oct 30th, 2010! You do NOT want to miss this. :zombie:

we'll let you rest up in June and prepare for the Midsummer Metal Meltdown on July 17th...​

LocalJuly17DIOWEB.jpg

Opening this show will be a new power metal act called PARADIGM - claiming to be heavily influenced by the likes of Iron Maiden and Dream Theater. I'm looking forward to debuting them and introducing them to the Atlanta Metal Scene.
Then you can enjoy the long-awaited return of one of Atlanta's finest melodic metal bands in VOR. They will be releasing their second full-length album this summer and have a whole new set of songs to throw at you. So please reciprocate and throw horns back at them!
For those on the fence about the Wednesday Night pre-show party in September, Seven Kingdoms will be here to give you a sneak preview of what you can expect from their female-fronted epic power metal. They asked me to bring them back to Atlanta for their exclusive Nightmare Records CD Release Party! So this one is for you Atlanta!
Rounding out the night Eternal Hour will return to blast you with a set of their original power/thrash music. As good as this young band is with the classic metal, they're even better when they are allowed to shred their own material! And with three lead singers in a band this talented, you cannot go wrong! :kickass:

And just added... a special set of Ronnie James Dio songs in memory of the man, the myth, the legend himself. Come on out and let's all pay tribute to what many consider to be the Godfather of Metal. We love him and we will miss him.

And if you miss this show, you're sure to miss the future of the true metal scene in Atlanta.

STOP THE PRESSES!!!

Just announced tonight live at the Eternal Hour show...
headlining the 2010 installment of the Pathfinder MetalFest on Oct 30th
will be none other than the man, the myth, the Mountain King himself...

JONOLIVASPAINLOGO.jpg

bandv.jpg

details and ticket information to be announced soon...:heh:

I think I might be out of town on a cruise on that day, which kinda stinks now, but I'd love to see Jon Oliva at that venue.

Hell, I'd pay just to see him tell stories for an hour....he's a helluva raconteur.

WHOO!!! Last night was sooo much fun! Thanks to anyone who may have come out! DEFINITELY looking forward to both of these new shows!!!

GREAT JOB NATHAN!!! :kickass:
Your Vocals on Def Lep's "Bringing On The Heartache"
& Motley Crue's "Live Wire" were as Darth Vader
would say "Most Impessive!!!":headbang:
You & Alex & the rest of Eternal Hour ROCKED HARD!!!:headbang:
Thanks again for letting me share the stage w/ y'all
and sing an old skool fave w/ you crrrraaaazy 80's loving dudes!!!:)

do you think JOP is all that will be there? ... LOL think again!!!

and look for an announcement very soon that will tear the very fabric of time and space itself! :kickass:

The Pathfinder MetalFest just gained a ton of clout this week.

...a ton! :devil:

such a tease!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

do you think JOP is all that will be there? ... LOL think again!!!

Nope. But I bet they'll end up being the primary reason I'd attend. Though I could be wrong. There are certainly bands that you might go after that I'd really enjoy seeing.

is this going to be a 2day fest again?
might try to make it out this year.

actually going to contain it to one evening this year. Last year was fun - although a learning experience. So in order to keep production costs down so that I can afford bigger name acts, I'm keeping it to one nice evening between about 6PM and midnight or so. And trust me, this year is going to be even more FUN! :heh: