ATL Metal Fans - Pathfinder Promotions Presents...

this weekend may be your last chance to see Halcyon Way
before they fly over to Europe to dominate the old country...

myspace_cdreleaseposter.jpg

To anyone coming out for the Halcyon Way CD Release Party tonight - I will have tickets in hand for the Nov 5th Pathfinder MetalFest pre-show party featuring Circle II Circle. They are only ten bucks! So bring an extra ten spot to spend after you give Halcyon Way the rest of your money. :heh:

The Nov 5th show will also feature local thrash metal band Tetrarch, who some of you may have witnessed opening for Sonata Arctica on Apr 30th this year. We'll also have the debut of Atlanta's newest traditional/power metal act The Shield. Gonna be an amazing night Nov 5th leading into the Pathfinder MetalFest on Nov 6th with Crimson Glory and a half dozen amazing bands in support!
:kickass:

Is that a tribute band for the TV series? :eek:

hey, I didn't name them. :loco: I'm figuring since 'The Sword' was taken along with various plays on the word 'axe', they had to go with something else.

some of these guys are long time ProgPower supporters. And they really love their true metal. So I'm proud to debut them on this particular show.

Pretty good interview and nice plug for the show. I hope it all goes well for you Hoyt, this one sounds like a winner and you do deserve one.
And I hope they never pull the masks back out, let that rest with Midnight. Like Thayer and Singer are not Ace and Peter, somethings just should be left alone.

CAGE will be bringing no less than 3 new songs to the stage tonight, so even if you saw them at ProgPower in 2009 or at Metal MayDay in 2010 it will not be the same show tonight. Make plans to be there.

Paradigm will kick things off and prove they are the next big thing in Atlanta power metal.

Brazen Angel will be debuting a new original as well as a new cover. You don't want to miss that!

and Eternal Hour will be performing several covers on top of all their original material to make for an amazing Farewell Show!!!

See you there! :wave:

Fun show...although they're not my typical cuppa, I was more impressed than I expected by Cage.

Alas, I got there about midway through Brazen Angel's set (which was solidly good) and so I missed Paradigm's set. I didn't realize it, but I know one of them from RenFaire...and he was wearing a Norther t-shirt, which made him automagically cool. :)

As for Eternal Hour, 'twas a fun set even if it was, sadly, your last. Wish it hadn't been so late and I wish more of your younger diehard fans could have been there.

And Cage has THE most metal touring vehicle ever. I'm kicking myself for not being able to get pics of it in daylight. :)

And Cage has THE most metal touring vehicle ever. I'm kicking myself for not being able to get pics of it in daylight. :)

I dont know my friends band, El Canero, changed their Econoline into a "Zombie Hunter" just like the van from Day(/Dawn) of the Dead. Fucking cattle guard and wheel spikes, totally black with neon green letters saying Zombie Hunter!!!

One month later and I have the photos I took of Halcyon Way at their CD Release Party up on my Flickr account. My thoughts go out to Jon, never would have imagined after seeing him rocking out on stage that he would be diagnosed with Lymphoma. Photos of Brazen Angel and Cage from their respective sets at The Local are next on my list. I'll post again or edit this post once those are up. Enjoy and let me know what you think.