ATL Metal Fans - Pathfinder Promotions Presents...

stuff that might not be on their normal set list:

1) Burning Bridges
2) Angels Of War
3) In Dark Places
4) Strange & Beautiful
5) Promised Land

In Dark Places is perfect.....what fantastic dynamics and atmosphere on that track!! I second that one!

Hoyt this is certainly a nice one.
Damn that new guy fits like a glove.

Thanks Jeremy. :)

Even though I am disappointed that JOP had to pull off the show, I am very happy with the replacement I was able to work out in a matter of a few short days. The Crimson Glory guys seem quite stoked to be able to perform as well.

Thanks Jeremy. :)

Even though I am disappointed that JOP had to pull off the show, I am very happy with the replacement I was able to work out in a matter of a few short days. The Crimson Glory guys seem quite stoked to be able to perform as well.

It is pretty crappy about JOP, but in my option that looks to all be working out and getting better. Just look at the White Wizzard thing, it's like you lost Shasta and got Coke. :lol:
Yes I compaed White Wizzard to Shasta:lol: Now I'm sure I just offended some Shasta drinker and probably some RC guy for not mentioning RC instead of Shasta.
Damn I need sleep I'm talking about colas.
Anyway it looks good.

Not sure if I have ever heard 'Dream Dancer' live which is my favorite song by them.
Some 'Strange and beautiful' would be cool, that album gets a bad rep. It was a really good album in all fairness just not a follow up. But some bands are should be allowed one 'Cold Lake' in their career (which is also not a terrible album) And beside if any Crimson Glory album should be looked over, well I'll just say I was hoping for so much more on 'Astronomica' than what sounded to be just an attempt to recreate what I think is one of the greatest metal albums ever (Transcendence).

Someone mentioned that Crimson Glory should wear their masks. What do you think? It will be the "new" Crimson Glory.

Someone mentioned that Crimson Glory should wear their masks. What do you think? It will be the "new" Crimson Glory.

That part of Crimson Glory should be left alone. Don't damage the name any further, here is a chance for new beginnings. Most bands don't get it once much less a couple of chances so hopefully there will be no bad moves and just a good album.

I don't have the time now to make a killer poster as I am packing for ProgPower this morning, but...

confirmed for the Friday night Nov 5th show leading into the Pathfinder Metalfest on Nov 6th will be headliners:

logo_circle_II_circle.gif

details to come after this weekend, but ask me about this killer show when you see me at ProgPower USA!!! :kickass:

Last edited by a moderator:
What a great response Jon Drenning had for the upcoming Pathfinder Metalfest show while at ProgPower. It is amazing how many new kids are getting into the older Crimson Glory material. I counted atleast 20 people with Crimson Glory albums in their hands. Jon spotted a very rare green Crimson Glory T-shirt.

Jon and I signed autographs for about 45 minutes. People actually knew who Artizan was, too! haha

Are any of you that we met at ProgPower going to make it to the Pathfinder show on Nov. 6th?