ATL Metal Fans - Pathfinder Promotions 2011

Rider of Theli

The Hellequin
Mar 1, 2004
Hiram, Ga
myspace.com
trying some new and different things this year...

The Local Concert Venue inside Sidelines Sports Grille
1440 Roswell Rd, Marietta, GA 30062

Feb 5th - Mock'n'Roll Night! - 80's Tribute bands
Poison'd Crue debuts with the very best of Motley Crue and Poison hits!
SciaticA premieres a tribute to DIO, also featuring songs from Black Sabbath!
Section 8 caps off the night with a mix of hard rock and heavy metal from the late 80s and early 90s

:::

Feb 25th - WINTER FALLOUT - Extreme Metal Night
Prime Mover - local metal legends in the making!
Xeroderma - Black meets Death! - featuring Kris (bassist/vocalist) and Ernie (drums) from Halcyon Way
Self Inflicted - Oklahoma Sludge Metal returns to inflict more damage on Marietta!

April 9th - A Pathfinder's Eve - Celebrating Women in Local Rock & Metal
And She Did - melodic female-fronted rock band from Atlanta & Knoxville TN
Heather Williams - female rocker in the vein of Lita Ford; featured on VH1's Rock'n'Roll Fantasy Camp
Haunting Eden - female fronted metal band from east Atlanta

May 7th - METAL MAYDAY!!! - lineup to be announced soon!

177 views later...

0205-600x750.jpg

get there early for a special performance by the ATHENS band!
Doors open at 8PM and the Athens band will start shortly thereafter.
You don't want to miss these youngsters!
They can RAWK with the best of them!!!
:headbang:

you'll have to wait until Saturday night to see the EPIC poster for the Metal MayDay event scheduled for May 7th at The Local Concert Venue in Marietta.

TRUE METAL fans Rejoice! :kickass: Metal MayDay 2011 is guaranteed to be a headbanging, horns throwing, (and dare I say) moshing good time! :devil:

you'll have to wait until Saturday night to see the EPIC poster for the Metal MayDay event scheduled for May 7th at The Local Concert Venue in Marietta.

TRUE METAL fans Rejoice! :kickass: Metal MayDay 2011 is guaranteed to be a headbanging, horns throwing, (and dare I say) moshing good time! :devil:

There will be at least a circle pit ;)

FREAKING SWEET HOYT!!!
Bro, shari & I CANNOT WAIT!!! WOOT!!! :D

There will be at least a circle pit ;)

hah, we had a small - maybe 6 person - circle pit last night at the Mock'n'Roll show. I wouldn't call it a 'mosh' pit due to the drunken nature of the particpants though. I believe Keith referred to it as a 'slosh' pit. hah hah! :lol:

What a great show and what a great turnout last night. We had close to 200 people throughout the night and I'm certain at the peak of the show the crowd swelled to about 150-160. It was awesome!

but... where were all these 'true' metal fans when Pathfinder MetalFest happened? :erk:

check out this crowd from the 'Monsters of Mock' show last Saturday night:

168780_1279421402235_1731044530_541182_4145038_n.jpg

This was pretty much the front 'third' of a peak crowd and when we were making the announcement concerning Metal MayDay. :kickass: