Atreyu VS Opeth and 6FU

opeth9999

Dec 23, 2001
Muskegon, MI
Visit site
Which one do you like more personaly I would have to go with Atreyu there guitar work is excellent definitly exceeding Opeth and the vocals are much lower than boring old Akerfeldt's.

P.S. What do you think of the new Six Feet Under? I think it beats Damnation and Dilverance in a heat beat.

Love yuh lots Cameron Shunta

and let the ...... "i hope your joking" comments flow followed by opeth fan boyism.

Well Six Feet Under blows serious ass...... i like atreyu though. Dont know if the vocals beat mikaels though.... heh.

Ugh, I dislike Chris Barnes' immensely. Atreyu's not bad, although I wish they'd vary up their songs a bit. I'd take Opeth over both of them easily.

Joke what are you talking about I like 6FU just as much or maybe more than Opeth. They dont blow ass Chris Barns vocals rape Mikael's ass weak voice and the guitar rocks my ass off.

I hate Six Feet Under. They're like a less talented Cannibal Corpse, if that's possible.

Atreyu kicks ass, but I do like Opeth better personally.

atreyu has the worst vocalist ive ever heard ever heard ever. chris barnes sounds like a pussy dick. you know what im sayin? the worst vocalists ever. you know? what im sayin?
i cannot even take you seriously
but you can take me seriously in every way possible assholes

ive listened to atreyu and although I didnt find anything bad about the music it just wasnt that great or anything, the guitar work exceeds opeth? HAH !, that was a good one, again they werent bad but definetely nothing special, just another melo-death band with clean/growl vocals, hardly anything that could hold a torch up to the mighty Opeth, and by the way SFU are the cool band to listen to if you like 2 riffs a song with repetitve drumming and very mediocre vocals.

Atreyu blows....the lead singer is my drummers older brother....and he even thinks they blow and are ready to sell out...and in all honesty the singing blows and so does the guitar work.

Commence Destruction said:
ive listened to atreyu and although I didnt find anything bad about the music it just wasnt that great or anything, the guitar work exceeds opeth? HAH !, that was a good one, again they werent bad but definetely nothing special, just another melo-death band with clean/growl vocals, hardly anything that could hold a torch up to the mighty Opeth, and by the way SFU are the cool band to listen to if you like 2 riffs a song with repetitve drumming and very mediocre vocals.

You could't have said it better!

Well, let me rephrase that....

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Atreyu SUCKS! I just dl a few songs. I heard bleeding hearts, ain't love grand, extinct and of gods and monsters. Ok, I did't hear them completely, but after two minutes of each song I just knew they sucked big time!! These vocals, man this guy sounds like a chicken being choked. And the drummer sounds like he hits his own sticks more than his drum skins. What a sad listen it was.

And 6FU....they were never any good. Chris Barnes sounds like a toilet being flushed. A very monotonous toilet! Flushing a very big turd...

I put both of those bands on here as a joke because I think Atreyu is one of the worest bands I have ever heard in my life. I simply put them on here to see how many assholes like them and 6FU suck major dick the new stuff is their lamest yet I just thought both of those bands were so terrible that I could see how many Opeth fans are in to shit like Atreyu and all of the shit like it. Opeth is still my favorite band I said all that shit about Akerfeldt being boring just to piss people off and see there reactions and it seemed to work.

anonymousnick2001 said:
I hate Six Feet Under. They're like a less talented Cannibal Corpse, if that's possible.

Atreyu kicks ass, but I do like Opeth better personally.

Whoa, whoa, whoa...

Okay, Cannibal Corpse was pretty run of the mill, few good songs here and there...until they fired Chris Barnes. Yes, the vocals are all about murder, killing, zombies, normal death metal stuff, but the guitar riffs on the last three albums are absolutely ridiculous. If you don't hear them for yourselves, check out some guitar tabs for Bloodthirst songs, especially "Dead Human Collection."

I have always prefered George Fisher's much more explosive vocal techniques to Chris Barnes one trick pony voice. I don't care for Six feet Under, if I wanted to hear a death metal singer in a non death metal band I would listen Opeth.

Atreyu is so predictable.....you can always imagine what comes next and the guitar work is really bad.
SFU ? LOL.....Chris Barnes sounds funny.....but that's it.