ATTN people outside of USA

monoxide_child

New Metal Member
Jul 30, 2008
i'm wondering what the people that are OUTSIDE of the USA think about the whole "mexicans illegally flooding the USA" topic that's been in the american news seemingly non-stop

I think you can't stop it :lol: ! Kidding.
We have the same problem, when we are in the mexican position actually. Everyone is going to Italy illegally. The problem is when immigrants hold the good job positions while native citizens are jobless and if they don't have good jobs, they are more likely to turn into mobs in the streets, so it's bad in both ways. The problem is more than that I believe.

They come here sick or become sick all they have to do is walk into a hospitol and they receive free Doctorin because they can not be refused, all while a hospitol knows fully they will never collect a dime. This has raised our health care costs substancially since this latest massive unchecked influx. Hospitals are going to get thier money one way or the other so they have inflated the cost of medical service to those who pay significantly.

Further more our social security funds, money that had been withheld from generations of real Americans paychecks, is handed freely as a leg up to immigrants... who have never contributed a penny, nor their mothers and fathers, grandparents, great grandparents.

If a baby is born in this country it automatically becomes a citizen, regardless the statis of its parents, what bullshit is that ?

Then any illegals work off the books, for cash and never contribute a cent to what is deducted from real Americans paycheck. These funds are what makes a countrys system tick.

They have been the primary factor of keeping wages for blue collar labor in the dark ages while the rest of the countrys work force wages have inflated greatly. These higher incomes led to huge price increases in everything, yet dirty finger labor remains at 1980's level.

The smoke screen is always "they are doing work native Americans dont want to do". Its bullshit, we dont want to do it for wages that are not possible to live on unless we bunk up with all our cousins, brothers, sister, aunts and uncles in the same house. American society and standards moved beyond that kind of life over 50 years ago.

Its total bullshit, we make it way too easy for them to come and be fine and they start by breaking a law right off the bat. Its ILLEGAL and they should be treated as the worst of criminals because their effect on the native population of this country has been devestating and we deserve better from those we pay to serve and protect.

Our new president was the worst to elect with this problem going on as he has no internal ties to nationalism and no doubt in my mind he's going to push for amnesty when we really need to be closing the doors completely... legal or illegal... its killing us, the house is full, beyond full

^ So i wouldn't be welcomed if I studied in the US?? :D

Its got nothing to do with people on a persoanl level, people are people and should recieve the benefit of doubt that they are decent and of similar interests. Its a matter of the devestating effect these recent spikes of population have resulted in.

A prime example of this that always comes to mind is bringing home stray pets. I have a cat in my house. I dont really like cats, I dont hate them, I just never wanted a cat. Yet someone brought it home and Im stuck with it. Fur all over the place, a litter box taking up space. I dont hate the cat, the cat is my friend, its not the cats fault Im stuck with her, I like animals I cant be mean to her... yet I do not want her in my house. I have been stuck with her for two years and most likely the remainder of her life which could be another 10. who knows. this was imposed on my by others, against my will because any action by myself against this cat would be mean and Im not mean... so Im stuck. Immigration is the same exact thing.

I say hi, nod, smile, whatever to those I know are immigrants... does this mean I want or accept them being here ? No, it just mean I respect them as fellow humans and have no desire to be cruel to them as people.

You bring up another point. A foreigner is more apt to get governemtn grants for college than our own children. In fact being hispanic, any genetic connection if it be one great great grandparent who was 2% hispanic... is a guaranteed scholarship. WTF makes them so special ?

You bring up another point. A foreigner is more apt to get governemtn grants for college than our own children. In fact being hispanic, any genetic connection if it be one great great grandparent who was 2% hispanic... is a guaranteed scholarship. WTF makes them so special ?

It's called Brian Drain. They are future scientists and researchers that your country owns. Do you think these students who have scholarships will return back home? especially if they are from Africa or South Asia or South America. I don't think they will, maybe after the get retired.
I was discussing this subject the other day with the man who works on Amideast HQ and I asked him about the money that the US spend on these scholarships, ehm.. sorry to tell you that in case you don't know, but that's the sum of some of the taxes that Americans pay that is spent on scholarships ! but hey, they will get that money after let's say 20 years later, but it's not guaranteed cause not everyone with a scholarship will add something to science or any thing in any fields.

Illegal immigration is the main reason California is bankrupt.

Great video about immigration.
[ame]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5871651411393887069[/ame]

wtf? Who pays people to immigrate illegally? what for?

in america, many companies are based on a buisiness model type where "more employees = more profit" but because american buissiness owners are evil, only the
presidend/CEO/Board of Directers actually see any of the extra money that comes in when they hire a ridiculously huge number of workers where the company makes enough to pay every one at the company a decent wage, but most of the workers are making minimum wage, (@ 40 hours a work week, you'd have to TRIPPLE minimum wage in order to get UP TO the POVERTY LINE) so with all the workers earning minumum wage, 95% of the money that the company makes goes into the pockets of only a handfull of people's pockets even though the company brags about hiring more people than their compettition

at the end of the day, illegal immigration becomes a problem be
cause the people that are here in america
illegally are willing to work for less money than the people that were born here

Illegal immigration is the main reason California is bankrupt.

Great video about immigration.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5871651411393887069

Great presentation, sadly it would fail to hit home with the politically correct. Myself I want 100% closed doors with all who have not yet aquired their citizen status removed, including those birthed in this country to non citizens. Illegals ? bullets for the borders, time those people realize we are serious about this shit. Anybody ever sit and listen to hispanic pride in the fact that they are becoming the largest population of the US and the Americas in general? As if its a desired plan and something to be proud of... yet history has proven they are not capable of taking care of their volumn of children or developing a fair and decent governing system. Even looking to the difference in conquests by Spanish and White explorers. Spanish were after gold and some elusive fountain of youth... quick easy money and eternal youth... PIPE DREAMS. Northern europeans were looking at viable resources, land to live of from and freedom of repression from feudal systems and sickeningly wealthy royal families. The differences in mind set is day and night.

yeah but mexicans are doin shit job ,with shit pay!I think immigrants are not the problem, the corporations fucked American people first they destroyed variety and culture second they took their factories abroad!

yeah but mexicans are doin shit job ,with shit pay!I think immigrants are not the problem, the corporations fucked American people first they destroyed variety and culture second they took their factories abroad!

This. All the cool jobs have been outsourced. The wealthy few made massive profits of the outsourcing while the majority suffered. Naturally we blame the newcomers for all these woes.

Fact is that the US, a country "founded to escape repression from feudal systems and sickeningly wealthy royal families" has now replaced these feudal and sickeningly wealthy royal families with corporate establishments.

This. All the cool jobs have been outsourced. The wealthy few made massive profits of the outsourcing while the majority suffered. Naturally we blame the newcomers for all these woes.

Fact is that the US, a country "founded to escape repression from feudal systems and sickeningly wealthy royal families" has now replaced these feudal and sickeningly wealthy royal families with corporate establishments.

quoted for truth
this is exactly what happened to america

There was another thread sometime back regarding immigration, and I had a huge post on it. I'll briefly summarize my position here:

There are three parties who are involved and are to blame: The U.S. Government, the immigrants, and the Mexican Government. I think the largest to blame, and the group that gets the most out of it, is the Mexican government. And I'll explain.

The U.S. will obviously take in someone who they can pay way less than they would pay their own citizens. Yet, they don't want to look Un-American and take a PR hit from the press, so they naturally play both sides. They claim that they don't approve of immigration, yet there are still immigrants here...doing jobs at incredibly low wages.

The way things have been playing out, everyone involved gets what they want:

-The immigrants get a job and money
-The U.S. government saves a ton of money
-The Mexican government gets rid of people they don't want

The people leaving Mexico to coming to the states aren't leaving because they want to. They're leaving because they have to. When your government doesn't give a shit about you, has no education system set, and has no jobs available for you, how the hell are you going to feed yourself? You naturally go where you can work and survive. I think it's wrong for these immigrants to illegally come here, but I understand why they do it. And the most interesting thing regarding this whole thing to me? The people the Mexican government doesn't want, pays them back by bringing in all the money they made in the states back to Mexico.

This gets solved by forcing the Mexican government, i.e: the Spanish elite, to do something about their poverty issue. Start giving a shit and help out your citizens. That would solve this mess.

Guess that wasn't so brief, oh well.

The people the Mexican government doesn't want, pays them back by bringing in all the money they made in the states back to Mexico.

this is because of the international money exchange rates
if you're making your money in america, and paying all your bills in mexico, then your living like a king
this is the thing that needs to change if you want to slow down the mexicans-into-USA immigration

I agree, America should spend a great deal of money in developing the economies of South America.

or
america could spend that money helping MEXICO, cuz it seems to me that a huge part of the immigration problem is that mexico is so crappy that the people born there insist on leaving, the immigration problem isn't going to go away untill mexico becomes a country where the people that are born there are comfortable enough that they want to stay there, or if the MEXICAN authorities decided to stop their people from entering the USA