Australian Idol 2005

921.jpg

I thought Kate was the best. I thought Lee put in his best performance - Faith was actually pretty cool.

I thought Emily absolutely murdered Oops I did it again and no one should ever do Whitney - she sang the intro way too fast.

Not too sure on Kate going. Her father is a local business owner (Toyota dealership) here in Bendigo, and word is out on the tens of thousands of dollars his business has spent on voting, not to mention the networking going on throughout Toyota in Australia. I don't doubt that she has her own legit fans, and having 2 hometowns behind you helps, but she shouldn't still be there.

Kate doesn't seem like she has a following, but Lee has been second last in the last 2 weeks... and last time by only 27 votes.

Kate deserves to be there more than Lee does in my eyes.

I agree, if only because Kate seems imminently talented and Lee just keeps doing the same thing every week. Plus, Kate would be better suited to whatever Top 40 drivel the label churns out for her to do, while they'll struggle coming up with something for Lee to do.

Well, we all know Emily will win, but then again, we all knew ANTHONY WOULD WIN...

Or something.

Also, Lee's final performance was actually a blast to watch - first time I've had respect for him on the show :D