bad

The new MDB is a masterpiece. It is very dark, the lyrics are great and the voice of Aaron has improved a lot. It is great, not that cheezy stuff like "The Angel and the Dark River". It is focused, limited to the essentials. It doesn´t surprise me that many of you don´t like it. It feels uncomfortable ehhhh... :)

I love The Angel and The Dark River, I also loved The Light at the end of the world and the dreadful hours, also like gods of the sun has great moments (I think "a kiss to remember" is still a masterpiece!!!!) and the older ones just rule...I didnt like the % at all.... well in fact I like all other albums exept of that one ;)

"Cry Of Mankind" is great, most of the songs on this album, but I don´t like the lyrics on TAATDR. My favourites are Like Gods Of The Sun and the new one !! They never did a bad album...

I said cut it, not please repeat it. I think everybody is aware of the fact that you're convinced we're all afraid of our inner dark demons and thus reject anything that remind us of them. It's getting ridiculously annoying you pushing it every chance you get.

And if I was afraid of the way a band would get to me, it sure as hell wouldn't be MDB.

i absolutely love like gods of the sun. but the other stuff is all ....kinda boring, as is the new album. there's nothing that grabs me on the new album at all.
for me the only album that stood out was like gods of the sun.

the song For You - excellent

i guess i am just ignorant to their brilliance....

Allan said:
I said cut it, not please repeat it. I think everybody is aware of the fact that you're convinced we're all afraid of our inner dark demons and thus reject anything that remind us of them. It's getting ridiculously annoying you pushing it every chance you get.

And if I was afraid of the way a band would get to me, it sure as hell wouldn't be MDB.

... Well then just ignore me...

Aaron's clean voice has improved a lot, that's a fact. Still I'm not sure this album will last long in my cd player :-/ gonna give it a try again tonight...

pistol_pete said:
i absolutely love like gods of the sun. but the other stuff is all ....kinda boring, as is the new album. there's nothing that grabs me on the new album at all.
for me the only album that stood out was like gods of the sun.

the song For You - excellent

i guess i am just ignorant to their brilliance....

sorry, pete. yes you are haha

my mind hasnt changed at all. i really cannot find any brilliant songs... i've already forgotten about it and wait for the next one in 2 years time (hopefuly.)

and i love the net. it saved me 15 euros.

It's a real pity you can't travel online, just imagine how much money you could save by that. Matrix, bahh, until we eat and shit and walk in the same way as we do now, I don't think there'll be much change, boohoo.

If I think about it, there's been no significant evolution in these things. How remiss of the human race!

Dhatura said:
It's a real pity you can't travel online, just imagine how much money you could save by that. Matrix, bahh, until we eat and shit and walk in the same way as we do now, I don't think there'll be much change, boohoo.

If I think about it, there's been no significant evolution in these things. How remiss of the human race!
Now that you mention it I suddenly felt an urge to visit my bathroom. :ill::err:

Hmm, well i'm a bit with sol concerning this album. After, i admit only, two listens i find it rather boring. The growls aren't my cup of tea, they've never been, only on Turn loose the swans they're bearable cause the albums is simply good enough. But when i lsiten to the new one i don't see much originality and it isn't something new, rather the other way around it feels like i've heard this all before, like years ago. Well anyway, i can't say it's bad, many people seem to like it and that's fine, but for me it's the 3rd album in a row which i don't like, so i think i stick to the old stuff i like and look for some other bands.

The more I listen to it, the less I like it. It is twisted indeed but it's boring yeah ... I like tracks 4 and 6 only, the passages when Aaron sings with his clean voice in fact, very good melodies, but the rest makes me fall asleep. Even the double bass drum doesn't wake me up...