bad

How does a My Dying Bride thread turn into a Bon Jovi thread? Perhaps this should be called the My Dying Bon Jovi thread?
At any rate, I appreciate Cerulean's and other's kind words about my humble estimation of the new MDB. But ultimately, music is art. And as Vintersorg said after I pissed him off, art is subjective. You are all welcome to your own opinions. But if you do indeed dislike something about an album, try to be specific about what particular nuance rubs you the wrong way. As is with the current scenario with MDB. I love to challenge people's opinions in an unbiased arena, but it is hard to do so with no concrete reasons why you(meaning the majority here who dislike the MDB) came to the conclusion that many here did. Cheers.

Allan said:
Haha, I think you have to love Bon Jovi a lot to enjoy it. I've had a nice time with some of it, nice and relaxed. That "Dead or alive" sure ain't good, no, but I never really liked that song. The new version of "Livin' On A Prayer" is very nice, to my imediate dissapointment it wasn't anything like the famous accoustic version, it's duet now, with very nice female voccals. A couple of the newer songs are the best surprises, especially "It's My Life", but also "Everyday". "Always" and "Keep The Faith" are solid too. It isn't exactly accoustic versions, but it's definately more mellow and relaxed. It's nice enough, nothing spectacular, but nice enough. Kind of interesting interview thingy in the booklet, too.
hmm, ill get it i think, it doesnt sound horrible, but dead or alive :ill: