bandlogos

Originally posted by Lordenlil
@Hearse
All in all it looks cool. I like the details, but I'm not that impressed
by the bent logo in the back... makes me think too much about
a simple Photoshop effect.. Work a little more on it, and it'll be good.
:)

I agree here on the bent logo in the back.
I think it does not fit at all!

About Falkenbach: I always wondered about him being Icelandic... what the hel should make him move to Düsseldorf??? Well, it's a little misunderstanding, he cleared it himself, he isn't Icelandic, just German And he looks quite normal! The first time I've seen him (he was selling the new Menhir Album himself when we went to see in Berlin) I didn't know it was him!

Ziuwarian@: do you have a picture of him. I am very curious how he looks. He isn't icelandic, why does he write some lyrics in icelandic then??? And if you don't have a pic, how does he look?? Not that I think it's importent but I'm just curious!!:)

Difficult to describe how he looks, without being somehow nasty, I guess ;) (Nah, isn't that bad actually :) )

Well, exactly the way that you might say: "That's no way Mr. Falkenbach (Vratyas Vakyas) - he looke like the typical guy from the "Ruhrpott", not too thin... looks like he's usually drinking beer, other than that, very much like a student ;) :D ... too bad I didn't take a pic, back then I didn't realize it was him :eek:

Well, next time I see him I'll take a pic for sure!

Well, I haven't seen any lyrics of him written in Icelandic, yet... has he any?? Thought they're all written in English? And for the album names - well he himself said that the names don't have a meaning, just looked good.

Yes, it looks better, but you don't really need the half-circle...
I would replace it with something else... perhaps symbols..
if u really feel u want it there. :)

Well, I haven't seen any lyrics of him written in Icelandic, yet... has he any?? Thought they're all written in English? And for the album names - well he himself said that the names don't have a meaning, just looked good.
well, I only own his first album and there are some icelandic lyrics on it, I thoucht. I'll check it to be sure!:)

Originally posted by Ziuwarian
About Falkenbach: I always wondered about him being Icelandic... what the hel should make him move to Düsseldorf??? Well, it's a little misunderstanding, he cleared it himself, he isn't Icelandic, just German :)
I remember we talked about this a while back with Djöfull (i think) and it was never clear... I'm still confused though :p

About the Thales logo, I agree. It does look different "inside" the picture, it looks far better, but still I don't like the faces in the background. I think, at least the snowy pic, would look much better without the girl.

Originally posted by Blackspirit
OPETH DAMNIT!!!! It's so beautiful I could die! >:eek:)
Seriously, I love it!!! :eek:)

I agree!!!!!
yeah,the Opeth logo is a real beauty :)
The early enslaved logo is also one of my superfaves,together with the early arcturus (yeah,the one on Aspera) ...

I like the Thales logo,at least in these 2 pics....I also agree with astarte,maybe the snow pic would be better without that girl...

Originally posted by Lordenlil
Yes, it looks better, but you don't really need the half-circle...
I would replace it with something else... perhaps symbols..
if u really feel u want it there. :)

I agree, it looks cool, but your band is not called Thales Thales, now is it :lol:
So keep the half circle, but change it to something other than saying Thales.
And I definetly agree on the girl, get her the heck out of the pictures. Other than that it's good.
BTW, Agathodaimon has a rather cool logo, even tho it's simple as hell.