Bands That Have Gotten Progressively Worse With Each Album

Status
Not open for further replies.
Planetary Eulogy said:
More likely its a combination of your own vindictiveness and inability to recognize deliberate absurdity. Your failure to recognize my godlike perfection plays a role as well...
More jargon?

Incidentally, I'd love to congratulate you all on your skilful evasions of the substantive issues I raised. You deserve collective commendation for your concerted effort to shift the focus of the discussion onto me, personally, and away from the points you've failed to address. Good show, chaps.

Planetary Eulogy said:
Incidentally, I'd love to congratulate you all on your skilful evasions of the substantive issues I raised. You deserve collective commendation for your concerted effort to shift the focus of the discussion onto me, personally, and away from the points you've failed to address. Good show, chaps.
More Jargon?

Planetary Eulogy said:

Yep, we non-elitists look out for our own :rolleyes:

Or could it be that you raised no real issues, just stated a disagreement?

Reactions: Narg
ffanatic said:
Or could it be that you raised no real issues, just stated a disagreement?
Of course I started a disagreement, but only by raising issues that you fellating fanboys were unwilling and unprepared to address. You're definitely world class evaders though. Your mothers would be so proud!

Planetary Eulogy said:
Let's see, you cite an entirely tongue-in-cheek reply as the only evidence of my supposed "self-embarassment," and then try to pretend you weren't taking it seriously. Nice try, but, as usual, you failed, faggot.
"as usual" being your assumption on the basis of my one (1) post. how very decisive of you. and i like your juxtaposition of elegant locution with defamatory epithets. no, i don't care if you were kidding when you said 'faggot;' you're still a moron.

Planetary Eulogy said:
Of course I started a disagreement, but only by raising issues that you fellating fanboys were unwilling and unprepared to address. You're definitely world class evaders though. Your mothers would be so proud!

Let me restate, for the record:

You haven't raised anything that could even remotely be considered an issue. You whinned about how post-Leprosy Death sucks, and that's about it.

saturnix said:
"as usual" being your assumption on the basis of my one (1) post. how very decisive of you. and i like your juxtaposition of elegant locution with defamatory epithets. no, i don't care if you were kidding when you said 'faggot;' you're still a moron.
Enh, wrong. That would be on the basis of your many failed past attempts to debate me. And, yes, you're still a faggot, so why don't you take your flower power and your pathetic liberal drivel elsewhere.

I, on the other hand, am far from a moron. Indeed, I am all but a deity. You may kiss the ring.

Planetary Eulogy said:
Enh, wrong. That would be on the basis of your many failed past attempts to debate me. And, yes, you're still a faggot, so why don't you take your flower power and your pathetic liberal drivel elsewhere.

I, on the other hand, am far from a moron. Indeed, I am all but a deity. You may kiss the ring.
You still insist on replying, Mr. Jargon?

ffanatic said:
Let me restate, for the record:

You haven't raised anything that could even remotely be considered an issue. You whinned about how post-Leprosy Death sucks, and that's about it.
Wrong, I pointed out that later Death is an ideologically incoherent copy of Coroner and Cynic, and thus, shitty. I further pointed out that Chuck Schuldiner was a cunt for ditching his band in the middle of an overseas tour. Not a single one of those points has been addressed, much less refuted by the assorted fanboys who have so bravely issued forth to challenge me. Instead, you children have spent three pages worth of replies attacking me and demanding "respect" for the corpse of a man who did jack squat to earn it.

What it comes down to is that there are a handful of posters on this board (apparently you among them) who are so insecure that they can't stand to see a band they enjoy criticized. Somehow, the suggestion that Death might not be all that great is taken as a deeply personal assualt on your self-worth.

Planetary Eulogy said:
Ehh, wrong. You are Mister Jargon, the master of the meaningless, the chef of boredom.

Planetary Eulogy said:

'past attempts to debate' you? what, are you some silly shitkicker i destroyed before come back under a new name to avoid embarrassment? or are you really a neophyte, merely fabricating history for the sake of looking noetic?

and yes, you are a moron. and you're boring, as well. exceedingly so. is that some new debating tactic i haven't heard of?

Planetary Eulogy said:
Wrong, I pointed out that later Death is an ideologically incoherent copy of Coroner and Cynic, and thus, shitty. I further pointed out that Chuck Schuldiner was a cunt for ditching his band in the middle of an overseas tour. Not a single one of those points has been addressed, much less refuted by the assorted fanboys who have so bravely issued forth to challenge me. Instead, you children have spent three pages worth of replies attacking me and demanding "respect" for the corpse of a man who did jack squat to earn it.

What it comes down to is that there are a handful of posters on this board (apparently you among them) who are so insecure that they can't stand to see a band they enjoy criticized. Somehow, the suggestion that Death might not be all that great is taken as a deeply personal assualt on your self-worth.
incoherent is not the same as dislikeable. ideologically, later death is clear as day. as for being similar to coroner and/or cynic, well, that's a whole other discussion; unless you can name more than a statistically irrelevant two bands, you have no point.

as for others' comments, i'm positive that most of the people you've offended were not so because you won't fellate the memory of chuck schuldiner, than because you were infantile enough to say that he deserved to die.

i don't even think you deserve to die. granted, i'm probably a minority on that one. but i, unlike you, am not a vicious, arrogant cunt.

you might want to work on your people skills.

saturnix said:
'past attempts to debate' you? what, are you some silly shitkicker i destroyed before come back under a new name to avoid embarrassment? or are you really a neophyte, merely fabricating history for the sake of looking noetic?
No child, but I've crushed you in debate under several names, both here and the Opeth forum. You've an awful high opinion of yourself for someone who's never seen a substantive point he couldn't duck on the way to delivering an imbecilic insult.

Status
Not open for further replies.