bands with flawless discographies

EchoForever

HAIL!
Apr 7, 2016
by this i mean bands without shit albums, just great ones one after the other

ill start off with the most obvious
Death

i think Chuck made a great decision by basically making him the only sole member, every album is unique and extremely well made

Symbolic, Individual Thought Patterns and especially The Sound of Perseverance are not good. I'm not even a massive fan of early Death though I do like them. First 2 are the best imo and Human is decent. I consider them to be among the most overrated death metal bands.

Last edited:
I hated the Sound of Perseverence haha.

This question will need a good long think. Hmm.

I love every Anacrusis album and have ranked all of them at all possible spots at various points.

Symbolic, Individual Thought Patterns and especially The Sound of Perseverance are not good. I'm not even a massive fan of early Death though I do like them. First 2 are the best imo and Human is decent. I consider them to be among the most overrated death metal bands.

I really liked Individual Thought Patterns and Symbolic but Sound of Perseverance was not that good at all. I probably liked half the songs, if not a bit less. At least give Spiritual Healing some credit as well. That whole album was fucking great. It's essentially the perfect blend of their normal death metal and technical eras.

Last edited:
Reactions: Satanstoenail
Symbolic was great, the perfect mixture of technical flash and hooks as far as Death is concerned.

Reactions: Dak
I guess it helps with this game when the band leader gets a brain tumor/contracts AIDS and dies before he has a chance to release a shitty album. I think that constitutes an unfair advantage.

But as I've already mentioned, he released 3 shitty albums :p. I also find most of Chuck's vocals to be very grating. Never understood people who consider him to be one of the best growlers/screamers.

I do find the whole AIDS thing to be completely ridiculous, even though I'm not the biggest fan of even early Death. Who started that shit anyway?

Lol I think it was Anus; they always had it in for Death for some reason. It was pretty masterful trolling.

I remember reading about that and how the cross in the Death logo slowly morphs from an inverted cross to a Christian cross over the course of their career, which is another Anus theory.

Lol I think it was Anus; they always had it in for Death for some reason. It was pretty masterful trolling.

I remember reading about that and how the cross in the Death logo slowly morphs from an inverted cross to a Christian cross over the course of their career, which is another Anus theory.

You're probably right. I think I remember them referring to Opeth as "Pink Frothy AIDS" haha.

I don't know why they got rid of their Dark Legions reviews section. It was actually really good for finding bands, and the reviews themselves were written in a hilariously pretentious style.