Bands you are 'allergig' to

lol @ being allergic to Led Zeppelin

some of you guys are funny

*waits for ''y dontu rsepetc p3opl3s tasstes u id10t!!11'' type of comments*

y dontu rsepetc p3opl3s tasstes u id10t!!11 :)

Nah I'm already used to get responses like that,I heard same things maybe from a hundred people but whatever I can't stand the fuckin shit I'd better listen to 80's pop music:D But you know that's just one of the funny guys:)

wff_immortal.jpg

just thought this thread needed some grimness

In case you are serious:

Blues spawned great artists. but it's a pretty generic genre and most of it sounds EXACTLY the same, i'm not exaggerating.

Most ''pure'' Jazz is pretty shit and doesn't really go anywhere, but i do like a few traditional jazz songs. I completely love some jazz-infuenced stuff like Talk Talk, Steely Dan, and David Sylvian. I think that bands that mix jazz with other styles produce more interesting music than bands that play exclusively jazz. Traditional jazz tends to be very boring.

two bands which i consider quite good from the musical pperspective, but can't listen to them because of the vocals are Radiohead and Porcupine Tree. i just can't stand the vocals of Thom Yorke and Steve Wilson.

O_O

....calm down, everyone has their own opinion...

Steven Wilson is a decent singer but his voice is a bit bland, his real strength lies in the abitlity to create awesome vocal harmonies. His voice itself isn't anything special.

Thom Yorke on the other hand is an excellent singer and i love Radiohead as much as PT.