Bands you are 'allergig' to

Oh no!!! Hate Phill Collins, but do not hate the rest of Genesis, their albums with Peter Gabriel are all masterpieces (Especially Selling England by the Pound)

I love Genesis...both with and without Peter Gabriel
I even like "we can't dance". the video for Jesus he knows me makes me laugh every time
I love some of Phil Collins' solo early stuff like face value and Hello I must be going all the other 80's stuff is tollorable but his 90's and 2000's is simply horrible...

all soo popular bands but most;
all nu metal shit,slipknot,korn,lp,limp bizkit ....
if i can describe them as "band" evanescence and my chemical romance
all bands about emo or -core
and thers not now but nirvana....i dont know why but i hate it

helloween.jpg

Oh come on....Helloween/Walls Of Jericho, Keeper of the Seven Keys parts I and II kick ass! Some of the greatest Speed/Power Metal for its time. And Kiske has one of the best voices. Deris' era has some good stuff too. Master Of The Rings? Better Than Raw? And The Dark Ride is pretty cool.

:p
I didn't listen to their albums properly, but I saw them live several times at the festivals, last time in Sweden a year ago, I guess. They were... oh Kev, believe me, there were lame. Indeed. And Deris pretended to be Jesus Christ or someone like that. I think he forgot that he's over 40 and he's not that pretty boy anymore...

Aprilhäxan;6304891 said:
I didn't listen to their albums properly, but I saw them live several times at the festivals, last time in Sweden a year ago, I guess. They were... oh Kev, believe me, there were lame. Indeed. And Deris pretended to be Jesus Christ or someone like that. I think he forgot that he's over 40 and he's not that pretty boy anymore...

Lol! I have to see them now!!!

I'm sure many of you, like me, have been unvoluntarily confronted with a song called "Hey there Delilah" by a band called Plain White T's.

My GOD how I despise that song, I can't even begin to describe the feeling of utter agony and discomfort this song causes me :ill: :ill: :puke:
And it's played on the radio EVERY. FUCKING. DAY!! <insert extremely violent smilies>

I see your point. I listened to it oncebecause it was linked to a youtube video I got send by my girlfriend. It fitted then and it had a nice gesture. But remove that personal attachment and all you have left is a really, really awful song which never stops being played (at least in retail stores, I don't listen to radio).

Funny thing is, a schoolmate told me the song actually came out in 2005 or so. Mainstream sure is slow?

@Topic
Rammstein & Eisregen. Successful exports from Germany, but I absolutly hate them.

Well, I'm in a room with some 10-15 people, so the radio is playing, no way to escape...

I SO hate this whiny chorus (oooooooh, what you do to meeheheeeee), my god... aaaarrrgggghhh.

Another 'artist' I absolutely hate with a passion is James Morisson ("You give me Something", "Wonderful World"), what an unbelievably annoying voice this guy has, absolutely god-awful, aaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Fuck..

And Maroon 5 and John Mayer.

And the contemporary german pop/r'n'b or whatever... meaning:

rapsoul, ich&ich,xavier naidoo [...]

Why, why do these people exist and why are they successful? American popsinegrs like Shakira and stuff have more talent and that means something..

Well, I'm in a room with some 10-15 people, so the radio is playing, no way to escape...

I SO hate this whiny chorus (oooooooh, what you do to meeheheeeee), my god... aaaarrrgggghhh.

Another 'artist' I absolutely hate with a passion is James Morisson ("You give me Something", "Wonderful World"), what an unbelievably annoying voice this guy has, absolutely god-awful, aaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Fuck..

And Maroon 5 and John Mayer.

That song was really popular last summer here. For some reason people absolutely loved that song. I agree with you. It is one of the most god awful songs to come out any where.

^^Naidoo, while being an annoying christian preaching fanatic, has at least a very good voice

few days ago, while playing poker with my friends, i saw some Radiohead clip on tv. that reminded me how much i despice Thom Yorkes's vocals! i just can't stand a bit of it

other bands i'm allergic with:

Nickelback --> just look at this: http://www.thewebshite.net/nickelback.htm
The Rasmus