Beer, Slayer & Bus -- The August Adventure Thread

When I was in Germany in April, I had to make a few emails, and it strange and difficult to get used to. I felt like I was pretending to be one of those German stereotypes:erk:

radiobabe said:
This thread should be renamend into Spetember adventures??
Jawohl. It should.

lizard said:
Enjoy yourselves!
:headbang: :kickass:

2006-09-01_Prx_48_640x426.jpg

Ultra sex!

2006-09-06_Geburtstagsessen_14.jpg

CandyAndy enjoying German beer.
(North American beer tastes like piss. One of the few good things about being back in Germany: proper beer!)

2006-09-06_Geburtstagsessen_15.jpg

CandyAndy enjoying steaming Indian food.

2006-09-01_Prx_59_640x426.jpg

CandyAndy enjoying a game of foosball with a friendly Finn.

2006-09-01_Prx_75_640x426.jpg

CandyAndy enjoying more German beer with SandyCandy.

2006-09-01_Prx_36_640x426.jpg

Me enjoying German beer. SandyCandy enjoying herself.

2006-09-01_Prx_96_640x426.jpg

CandyAndy enjoying cuddling with SandyCandy and my Finn brother Jussi.

2006-09-01_Prx_109_640x426.jpg

SandyCandy, Jussi and me leaving our bodies.

2006-09-02_PotsdamerPlatz_19.jpg

CandyAndy enjoying German rice cookies. Jussi passed out after a cheese sanndwich.

2006-09-01_Prx_42_640x426.jpg

Awwwww......

Erik said:
in before doomcifer:

attn: do not drink bud, miller, pabst blue ribbon, etc

She was in Canada anyways, REAL USA AMERICAN BEER for the win.

PS: Beer mentioned in quoted post is perfectly acceptable for cheap beerthrashing purposes.

i'm through with that shit yo

life is too short to drink shitty beer :dopey:

EDIT: even hell mike has started not drinking the cheapest swill he could possibly get his hands on

Erik said:
in before doomcifer:

attn: do not drink bud, miller, pabst blue ribbon, etc
Even the best beer I tried over there was merely tolerable. The worst German beer is still better than the best North American beer I've tried (includes both Canadian as well as US beer and none of the brands mentioned above). I usually stuck with wodka.

Erik said:
i'm through with that shit yo

life is too short to drink shitty beer :dopey:

EDIT: even hell mike has started not drinking the cheapest swill he could possibly get his hands on

BAH! I'm drinking Guiness righ tnow because I saw it in the kitchen and it is the easiest beer in the world to chug at ridiculous speeds, BUT I WOULD BE DRINKING A 40 OZ MALT LIQUOR RIGHT NOW I IF I COULD!

40 OZ WARRIORS, STREET METAL!

NP: I LIE WOUNDED! ON A WINTERY GROUND! WITH HUNDREDS OF CORPSES! ALL AROUND!

snow2fall said:
Even the best beer I tried over there was merely tolerable. The worst German beer is still better than the best North American beer I've tried (includes both Canadian as well as US beer and none of the brands mentioned above). I usually stuck with wodka.
i bought RATSKRONE PILSNER (the cheapest swill we could find in germany) and it was much better than the cheapest swedish swill and yes very likely better than all american macrobrews, BUT when doomcifer says that america makes probably THE best beer in the world i don't think he's lying. you just gotta buy microbrews from specialty stores.

Erik said:
i bought RATSKRONE PILSNER (the cheapest swill we could find in germany) and it was much better than the cheapest swedish swill and yes very likely better than all american macrobrews, BUT when doomcifer says that america makes probably THE best beer in the world i don't think he's lying. you just gotta buy microbrews from specialty stores.

Yup, and not even speciality stores really, at least in BOSTON, because we have a thing sort of like sweden, only Liquor stores can sell booze so they usually have at least a few delicious microbrews, or at least the good 'Big Guys' like Sam Adams or Magic Hat.

snow2fall said:
I almost threw up when I first tried Sam Adams.

There are about 284729384728347526902847893247902876902834789324769238479028375 kinds of Sam, approxemeietitelitily.

i guess you're just not into that style of beer then (probably an ale? or the boston lager, which is very unlike traditional german lagers)

they are, quite objectively, not shit beers though

and they don't taste like piss/water/nothing like is commonly associated with "american beer"