Beer, Slayer & Bus -- The August Adventure Thread

Yeah but think of all the people in a big city, if we're talking about straight energy there is certainly a fuckton of it.

I think it's stupid to draw lines with this subject. I love the city. I love the nature. I love the both. There is no the problem with the that.
self to self and dorian and maybe a newt of some sort said:
Loving cities and loving nature are not mutually exclusive feelings. I'll go get lost in the desert for a days on end and then take a Starbucks Tour Across The State two weeks later, who cares.
Shit, I'm repeating myself. Surely for the first time ever. :loco:

lizard said:
I was joking somewhat, to each their own...but I know there is a power in a forest that a row of tall buildings cannot match.

I know you where joking, that rant wasn't directed at you btw.

yeah ... people that love cities, love nature equally ... but people that love nature ... well ... they don't really like cities.

lizard said:
Don't get me wrong, I like what a city can offer...sometimes :)

But even the wife. Who grew up in LA, when she came back today, was like, "NY was fun, but sooo hyper!"

yeah, NYC is not for ANYONE coming from a more tranquil place ... if you come from Tokyo or Bombay you might find it "slow" ... but otherwise, it can be overwhelming.

Conspicuously Absent said:
My flight for germany leaves today! :kickass:

awesome dude ... curious on how you will like Berlin.
I'll PM you my address for the wedding invitation :loco:

any stopover in NYC?

hails from germany! I'm going to eat something now and go to bed so I can be well rested for attempting to fix maren's computer and picking her up from the airport tomorow.

I will now that iäm well rested. up for 31 hours, slept for 14, now iäm feeling prettz good, just drank a liter of mineral water and about that in coffee!

editÖ again fuck german kezboards!

seems to be, cause I'm feeling really good today, bit of a headache when I woke up, but I realized I hadn't had any water in 17 hours and not much of it then either. stupid terrorists.