Beer

What?? Sculpin' is probably my favorite beer, but I had no clue there was a habenero version. I will track it down, oh yes. I've heard mixed things about the spicy beers, but hey I figure they need to be tried.

Here at Twisted Pine brewery in Boulder, there's a beer on tap they've named Ghostface Killah. They brew it with ghost chilis, and it is seriously, seriously spicy. You'd be on your way to the hospital if you splashed some in your eye by accident.

I love all things spicy, but I don't really have an interest in trying ghost peppers. I mean, it sounds like they'll tear a hole through your stomach or small intestines. No thanks!

What?? Sculpin' is probably my favorite beer, but I had no clue there was a habenero version. I will track it down, oh yes. I've heard mixed things about the spicy beers, but hey I figure they need to be tried.

They also have a grapefruit sculpin that just got bottled. A local taproom ran Sculpin through a randall filled with mango and serrano peppers the other night, but I missed it

I've had the Ghostface Killah before. They use a mix of peppers so it has some actual flavor, not just ghost pepper heat. But it is still quite hot; I think they tout it as being the spiciest beer ever.
I had a chile pepper beer from Asheville brewing in North Carolina before and I remember it being one of the better tasting pepper beers that I've had.

Made a spicy Chinese dish with Atlantic Brewing Co's Coal Porter, enjoying a bottle of it with the dish. Really been getting into porters lately.

Yeah I had a Sam Adams Rebel IPA the other day and enjoyed it quite a bit.

I went to Framingham Beer Works last night and had a Double Apricot Saison. Definitely was a good pick for a hot summer night and at 9% it got the job done. I also had Curley's Irish Stout which balanced things out at like 4%. It was solid.

Muh fuggin Upright! Making some of my favorite saisons and wild ales. Love them. They have had a few oddballs though. Their coffee stout and Billy the Mountain are not good...bleh