Beer

I've found beer advocate and most of the guys here's reviews are pretty well worthless to me. No offense intended to anyone here but yeah. I dont taste anything most seem to. Maybe im just an uncultured redneck, and i accept that.

Had these two fine doppelbocks today ...
CIMG2763_zpsd3a47cf7.jpg

CIMG2736_zpsa17b6b1b.jpg

... mmmm, liquid bread.

had Sierra Nevada's Flipside Red tonight. It was tasty. Nice malt/hop balance. Followed it up with a Hair of the Dog Adam which was fucking fantastic. Big chewy fig notes with a little bit of tobacco on the finish. Loved it

drinking a Westbrook Gose that I did an in-person trade for. Holy fuck. If you're at all into goses or sour beers, believe the hype. This shit is tits

Westbrook Gose is great! I'm glad Boulevard just put out their own gose (with hibiscus; pink beer!), because it reminded me a lot of Westbrook's. Yummy.

Best pumpkin brews I've encountered thus far: Warlock from Southern Tier stands up even better than their Pumking, which is also great. Weyerbacher has an imperial pumpkin which was my favorite until I tried Warlock. Roadsmarys Baby was a disappointment. Wolaver's Pumpkin ale was legit.

Best pumpkin brews I've encountered thus far: Warlock from Southern Tier stands up even better than their Pumking, which is also great. Weyerbacher has an imperial pumpkin which was my favorite until I tried Warlock. Roadsmarys Baby was a disappointment. Wolaver's Pumpkin ale was legit.

I just looked up the Warlock. It's an imperial stout? I wouldn't quite put that in the same category. Sounds interesting though.