Beer

Yeah dudes! We are pumped. Started with one of the Dinos'mores tonight, split into a couple new tasting glasses. At first I felt let down because it wasn't bringing any of the "s'mores"-typical flavors it promised (it's made with graham flour, marshmallow, molasses and cocoa) but after it warmed up a bit to room temp and was allowed to open up, it was a dead ringer for s'mores... amazing development!

(edit: thanks to this SUPER HI RES IMAGE, I am now aware we need to dust the goddamn stairs... thanks, phone!)

CIMG3283_zpsc1e67deb.jpg

Haven't tried too many Kolsch beers. This was okay i guess.

CIMG3282_zpsd67907ee.jpg

not bad, plenty of other pale ales i'd rather spend my time with.

CIMG3278_zps1166fae2.jpg

.. i haven't tried the Golden Monkey yet, but this is the cear winner out of the Victory variety pack. One of the best pilsners i've had.

Currently sipping on my second tall can of Blazing World from Modern Times. :kickass:

edit: my bad about the big ass pictures, don't really feel like editing them right now.

Give it a shot. Sculpin went down a bit "watery" after i had the Hop Devil. Definitely thicker, pinier(which i love) and more flavorful.

You should definitely check out Modern Times, their stuff is usually around $10+ for 4 tall cans but well worth it! Fortunate Islands and that amber i posted a pic of are so fuckin' bomb!

Got the 4 Way IPA sampler 12 pack from Sierra Nevada. So glad they have a brewery in NC, bout the only decent stuff that is a reliable find around here.

Modern Times recently released their City of the Sun IPA which is one of my favorites from them. They also just released City of the Dead which is a stout using bourbon barrel aged coffee beans. Pretty interesting stuff