Beer

House of Beer in Hunter's Creek, FL tonight. I had the privilege of having Founders Breakfast Stout and Cigar City Cubano-Espresso Maduro on draft so far. I love this place.

Just had my first Founders Breakfast Stout the other night! They finally started distributing to CA, so I grabbed a four pack. I've had KBS a few times and have never really been impressed. The regular Breakfast stout was very good though. I could see myself drinking it regularly

Just had my first Founders Breakfast Stout the other night! They finally started distributing to CA, so I grabbed a four pack. I've had KBS a few times and have never really been impressed. The regular Breakfast stout was very good though. I could see myself drinking it regularly

It's one of my favorite beers, but this is the first time that I've had it on draft.

I know the hate on pumpkin beers but this is treating me right and for 3 bux it's a damn good deal.
23124faf5bcd443030782443afe17781.jpg
89bf6a34beeb73d99952f3f4515eccfc.jpg

I got a hold of a bomber of Cigar City Cow Boss Imperial Milk Stout. Now here's a beer! It's aged on Florida cypress and has a wonderful and complex flavor. It's a shame that it might be a one-time thing.

I went to Treasure Coast Beerfest this weekend in Port St. Lucie. It was a good event with folks from Stone, Ballast Point, Bell's, Founders, Cigar City, Southern Tier, Sierra Nevada, Dogfish Head and more. There were a lot of beers that I've never had available for sampling at the event. The highlight for me was actually the Jamocha Porter by Hop Life Brewing, which will be opening its doors later this year.

I also went to a few gastropubs during the weekend and stopped by Bugnutty Brewing on my way back home, in addition to picking up Dogfish Head Higher Math, Pennsylvania Tuxedo and Fort, Cigar City Bolita, Founders Backwoods Bastard, Sixpoint Global Warmer, Southern Tier 2XMAS and more.

Awesome weekend.

Reactions: dwellerINTHEdark
They actually had Habanero Sculpin in stores here for once, so I grabbed some. I've been a big fan of beers with chiles in them (but not chili beers or similar) and I enjoy Sculpin, so I'm hoping to find this worthwhile. I was still feeling peppers so I also picked up Stone's Crime in a corked bomber.