Bendeth Calls Out Sturgis #epic #shitstorm #podtact #podtactless #cats

Bendeth received vocals, guitar DI's, half MIDI bass/half real bass DI, and printed programmed drum tracks; no bleed between the mics and the overhead tracks didn't have a hi-hat in them at all. Apparently the sessions were a mess - I have to think that this was deliberate.

Emo Producers = Lets come from a middle in come family and buy a shit ton of plugins using mommy and daddys money, then when people cry about our mixes yell at them over the internet.

as douchey and immature as he can get over social media/facebook/whatever shit talking, i just thought it would be worth mentioning that neither joey's parents or anyone else ever bought a damned thing for him. hate on his style and the bands he works with all you want...god knows i wish he'd give that bullshit up and go back to his death/grind drumming roots, but the dude has legit worked his ass off for everything he has, and still does to this day. even if he's charging dudes $40/track to run their DI's thru his POD presets, he's still at it for 16 hours a day...day in and day out, for a solid decade.

in fact, not only was he not given anything, but he assumed the debt that someone else had incurred on thousands of dollars' worth of gear for the right to use their shit, and worked his dick off to pay their bills, all the while living in the same garage he was recording in. he didn't have to sleep there, have zero social life, and live off of caffeine and taco bell for years and years, but he did - because he's a talented mother fucker who immersed himself 100% into what he had going on.

run your mouth all you want about how stupidly he might be handling this situation(and others), but please know what you're talking about when you do...

colonel_kurtz it totally right about that. there seems to be a lot of pressure and responsibility in the guy and he just does fine. let's not be that hard on him. he's done everything we've always wanted to do here and his work is pretty impressive. social media and this forum stains his reputation and he took the right decision to stop using them. and even if crabcore or whatever shit he's mixing dies i bet he could get easily in other genres and do better job than us all. so please mods, stop this thread now before we stain his reputation more for no reason.

joey thumbs up bro, continue the awesome work!

so please mods, stop this thread now before we stain his reputation more for no reason.

joey thumbs up bro, continue the awesome work!

Easy there Nick, don't push it, we've got another 10 or so posts to go before we hit the glorious five page spread. :lol:

Öwen;10595588 said:
Easy there Nick, don't push it, we've got another 10 or so posts to go before we hit the glorious five page spread. :lol:

let's be serious bro. while i love that kind of drama in this situation it's pointless to continue it.

Fuck it is broseph goebbels, I set myself a personal development goal of at least 100 responses to this troll topic and we're not closing shit till thats fulfilled :dopey:

tCp90.gif

I've been lurking from the start. Entertaining thread. Keep it up!

Also I would love to know what Putney posted. :Spin:

so please mods, stop this thread now before we stain his reputation more for no reason.

wat? no shut up.

arent all of Joeys "big" bands going to a "real" producer now? Id be kinda pissed. Its like band is saying, we are too good for you Joey just go and keep mixing demos.
I remember the guys from Bullet for my valentine saying how theyre going with a new producer "With all due respect to Colin, he's not a record producer - he's an engineer." damn

Also I would love to know what Putney posted. :Spin:

+1

this thread won't get closed unless someone gets out of line ... so far, no one has and in fact, there's a good chance every derogatory comment about Nick will guarantee at least another page of allowance

wow this thread is fast, reminds me of that nsguitar thread which ended with pics of his gf