Best Active Metal Bands

limpwrist2xr.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol: That is a GENIUS smilie!

I reckon that the best active metal bands are:

Dream Theater
Symphony X
Children of Bodom
Dragonforce
Rhapsody
Children of Bodom
Korn
Children of Bodom
In Flames
Slipknot
Dream Theater
Children of Bodom
Coldplay
Shania Twain

And oh yeah, Children of Bodom.

I reckon that the best active metal bands are:

Dream Theater
Symphony X
Children of Bodom
Dragonforce
Rhapsody
Children of Bodom
Korn
Children of Bodom
In Flames
Slipknot
Dream Theater
Children of Bodom
Coldplay
Shania Twain

And oh yeah, Children of Bodom.

I never realized Shania Twain was metal:) but Korn? seriously? or are you being sarcastic?

I don't appreciate DT being tossed in with all the shit, but whatever, I agree with the overall point

CoB = bleh

Arsis
Atheist
Bloodbath
Cynic (I guess they're active now)
Dan Swano's projects
Decapitated
Devin Townsend's projects (except for most SYL albums)
Disincarnate (somewhat active)
Enslaved
The Faceless
Molevolent Creation
Nevermore
Nile
Opeth
Pelican
Ulver
Vader

Nortt

EDIT:

Drudkh are no way the best active metal band.. Their last release was pretty lame and Songs Of Grief And Solitude wasn't even metal (not a bad thing, don't get me wrong). I'm hoping their next full length will redeem them - apparently it's got a burzumy sound to it.. So could be intriguing!

Okay if you don't agree, pick for me a better true and extreme Black Metal band. And no Dimmu or CoF fucking crap, that is not Black Metal it is tween market dog shit and is not music.

Their entire works are Burzum influenced and imo, inclusive of Anti-Urban, they haven't released a single bad song yet. Not one.

Their entire works are Burzum influenced and imo, inclusive of Anti-Urban, they haven't released a single bad song yet. Not one.

Nor have they released a song comparable to the quality of two of their black metal contemporaries, Averse Sefira or Summoning.

Oh, and my list was missing Skepticism. tragic!