Best Albums to Get...

I know most people will recommend the Belladonna era stuff, but what about the Bush era..worth getting?

Hey,

You're gonna get all sorts of answers here. It depends on what you are into. Personally I love both the Belladonna and Bush eras. For me, Sound Of White Noise is a classic, and will always be in my top 10 albums of all time. I'd start there. The other 3 are also worth getting, despite the kicking Stomp 442 gets around here. The only one to avoid is the Greater Of Two Evils, an utterly pointless, inferior release in every way. Again, there will be plenty that will disagree with me here!

Hope this helps.

While it seems a logical place to ask that question it is actually a bad place to ask that question. ;)

As far as how to answer this question without getting ugly I would suggest to a new Anthrax fan to get/listen to:
1. Worship Music first. I would pick this because this is their current offering and quite enjoyed by many current fans.
2. Among the Living second. I would suggest this because it is their most played record. It is a fan and band favorite. They often play half or more of this record at nearly every show.

I think everyone would agree on those two. If you don't mind compilation discs then Madhouse: The Very Best of Anthrax is also a great pick.

If you are only asking about John Bush stuff then I would recommend Sound Of White Noise. I often listen to SOWN in rotation with ATL, Persistence of Time, Madhouse, and WM.

Everything. And if you're not sure, then everything.

But really I would say if I had to tell someone which albums you had to absolutely have. I'd start with the latest Worship Music, mainly because its the newest. (Though I think its up there with the great ones) Then say you have to have Persistence of Time and Sound of White Noise.

once again: SOUND OF WHITE NOISE (it was the first Anthrax-album that i heard), i also recommend the underrated 'State Of Euphoria', one of my fav. Thrax-albums ever.

I picked up WM, Spreading the Disease, and Among the Living today. WM was $9.99 and the others were $5 a piece, hard to pass up. I think I'll pick up Persistence of Time and State of Euphoria next since they are cheap on Amazon currently.

I picked up WM, Spreading the Disease, and Among the Living today. WM was $9.99 and the others were $5 a piece, hard to pass up. I think I'll pick up Persistence of Time and State of Euphoria next since they are cheap on Amazon currently.

You should be able to find good deals on all the rest you need, I say check them all out!

If you like ATL, shell out the money for the deluxe edition; the Oedivnikufesin DVD that comes with it is great ;)

If you want a comprehensive list of Studio albums then go here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthrax_discography

If your going to purchase most of the studio albums then I don't recommend any of the live ones or compilation albums unless you get them cheap.

I do often listen to Madhouse: The Very Best of Anthrax even-though I have most of the studio albums.
The BBC live album is cool, the Hammersmith disc has some pretty rare songs on it, and the Donington disc is just plain amazing.

Anyone know where to get the Bush era albums cheap?

If you dont mind buying used, Sound Of white noise is cheap on Amazon. For some reason the Bush albums new are 40 fucking dollars.

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Sound-White-Noise-Anthrax/dp/B000002HC3/ref=sr_1_8?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1364624210&sr=1-8&keywords=anthrax[/ame]

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/8-Threat-Real-Anthrax/dp/B000009CEO/ref=sr_1_16?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1364624241&sr=1-16&keywords=anthrax[/ame]