• twist in the myth

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • at the edge of time

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

teamventure

Jun 8, 2011
this band deserves their own thread.
i personally think they're the greatest metal band under maiden.
vote for the best blind guardian album.

common people. this band has as many classic songs as iron maiden.
nothing compares to their 90's material. get to voting!!

The shortest one

Trollface2.png

The shortest one
Trollface2.png

which blind guardian albums have you even heard? if you haven't heard any of their 90's material then you have no clue about them.
secondly, i'm open to your opinion if you would please refer a few bands that are better..

which blind guardian albums have you even heard? if you haven't heard any of their 90's material then you have no clue about them.
secondly, i'm open to your opinion if you would please refer a few bands that are better..

itt you don't know what the troll smiley means.

I own:
Follow the Blind
Nightfall in Middle Earth
Battalions of Fear

Imaginations, but none of them are especially great.

that's why i'd go with their live cd. it has the best songs from their first 6 albums. it's the closest thing to the best of.
and in my mind, power metal after the 90's is like thrash after the 80's.

Yeah they all suck

Trollface2.png

well to be honest there's only a couple albums of theirs that i would listen to all the way through, but if you take the best couple songs from each one and make a comp it would be terrific. only thing like that is their live cd.

you can mail me those three if you want. i'll consider it charity. :D

It's really close between Follow The Blind & Imaginations From The Other Side. Both great albums, In fact all of there stuff is fantastic IMO.

And there greatest hits album "Memories Of A Time To Come" which includes re-recorded songs, remixes and the Demos from the Lucifer's Heritage days as well as the demos to the classic tracks is fucking fantastic a great album to own if your just getting into Blind Guardian if you ask me.

How can you not love this re-recorded version it's fucking awesome

Kai Hansen rules!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's really close between Follow The Blind & Imaginations From The Other Side. Both great albums, In fact all of there stuff is fantastic IMO.

And there greatest hits album "Memories Of A Time To Come" which includes re-recorded songs, remixes and the Demos from the Lucifer's Heritage days as well as the demos to the classic tracks is fucking fantastic a great album to own if your just getting into Blind Guardian if you ask me.

How can you not love this re-recorded version it's fucking awesome

Kai Hansen rules!

i was unaware of this album. crazy..

Last edited by a moderator:
Props on making a comparison between the greatness of Iron Maiden and Blind Guardian. Both are among the most overrated metal bands and both have a few nice albums early on and then they reduced themselves to making exclusively formulaic, overwrought fan service albums after that.