Stupidest comments made towards metal by non-metal fans.

Stupidest comments made towards metal by non-metal fans:

4.) Phil Anselmo is a god

3.) Damageplan rules

2.) Linkin Park is the best metal band ever.

-- about my #1... Im sure all of you know who Bam Margera is. Well he lives about 10 mins from my house. His favorite band (H.I.M.) is now popular with all the lil skater kids around here. I have my radio set to an alt-rock station cause they have a good morning talk show, and one day I woke up late and heard H.I.M. being played on a local alternative rock station, after the song the DJ said...

1.) "That was H.I.M. , bam margeras favorite band. They are a death metal band from norway."

lol. hes actually a really nice guy, at least he used to be. My friend went to high school with him, and was good friends with his older brother jess. I knew all those guys before they were famous. back in the day they were all good people, who knows now tho, prolly all a bunch of dicks.

art can be analyzed objectively(anyone who's spent any time learning about it knows this). it involves a systematic analytical methodology that is consistently applicable.

"Nickelback has better guitar than In Flames"

-while listening to "Square Nothing"

as well as the usual "All the sing about is kill your brother rape your mother *insert random annoying scream"

This isn't exactly on topic, but I showed this guy I used to work with Sonic Youth's "Daydream Nation" album, and after listening for about a minute, he said:

"It's no Linkin Park, but I could jam to this."

Well, I kinda get annoyed when people mention how "80s" the music I'm listening to is. But besides that, I really don't mind people criticizing metal. Big fucking deal, they don't like the shit I like for reasons I consider stupid... Yeah yeah, I've gone through that phase of giving a shit, but it takes too much energy.