Stupidest comments made towards metal by non-metal fans.

Not made twards metal but... This dike goth Slipknot fan gets pissed off at me because I said Dave Brockie could kick Corey Talyor's ass. She said, and this is an exact quote: "No way! Corey is so buff! Borckie would have gotton his ass kicked!" I was on the floor laughing. Anybody with eyes knows Brockie would have kicked the shit out of Taylor. He should kick his ass in full Oderous gear!

I just posed the Agalloch vs. Mushroomhead thing to prove that art cannot be analyzed objectively.

And to provoke the required and expected response from Demiurge or other like-minded individual that directly challenges the above stated truth.

And Life Sucks...that was the funniest thread ever.

AllWithinMyMonster said:
What's some of the stupidest shit you ever heard about metal or a metal band that came out of the mouth of a non-metal fan?

"System of a down is the greatest band ever...I love metal!"

"Iced Earth & Blind Guardian are not metal. Metal must have angry lyrics"

AC/DC is the best metal band

Metal is shit

Ok most of mine suck. What's everyone elses?

people that still do that ridicolous thing with their fingers thinking they are metal for doing that, and 80 percent of people don't know where that originated from.

Life Sucks said:
That guy is an idiot. If it wasn't closed i'd sign up and post in that topic some lyrics that would actually contradict the whole thing...hell Extol would work to fit his needs :p

anyways that guy needs to be shot, didn't do any research on metal, and if he did it was probably korn, and marilyn manson and slipknot

METAL IS SATANIC! SLIPKNOT HAS "IF YOUR 555 I'M 666" IN ONE OF THEIR SONGS! BAN HEAVY METAL! :loco:

"THE DARKNESS! WOOOOOOO!"

This kid on my wrestling team was listening to Korn, as I was listening to Suffocation. I said to him, "This is what we like to call 'metal'." His response:
"This is what we who like actual music like to call metal."
Oooookay.