Best COB cd?

MOTHER FUCKIN HATEBREEDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO QUESTION ABOUT IT, MAN (or girl)!!!!!!!!

i'd go with follow the reaper, or hatebreeder, then hatecrewdeathroll, then something wild. if i had to say one though i'd say follow the reaper...i guess just because its the first one i got, and every song rules + it has one of the greatest solos of all time on there: kissing the shadows

I'd say hatebreeder is the best album, followed by a near tie between something wild and follow the reaper, and then Hate Crew Deathroll

Actually.... Tokoyo Warhearts has an amazing playlist haha, that might be there best CD. Near flawless performance too.

don't listen to them, they know jack shit! :loco:

get Something Wild, then Hatebreeder, then tokyo warhearts (and realise hatebreeder's recording sucks my donkey's ass), then FTR and then Hatecrew Deathroll.

but get SOMETHING WILD, GOD DAMNIT! :mad:

Haha, guess it's down to Hatebreeder and Something Wild. I guess I'm good either way then. There was I think 1 Follow the Reaper. Thanks guys. Also, wtf is a EP record? Iced Earth has one and there are only 1500 copies of it. There's another one like EP, can't remember what it was though AP maybe I don't know. CoB is makin an EP as I'm sure you all know, so what is that?