Best Drummer

Sean reinert is my favorite.
BTW Dave Lombardo is not so tight you can hear it on live albums and Capricornus on Graveland is very un-tight, he's so bad i can't listen to Graveland..

Carter Beauford (Dave Matthews Band)
Neil Peart (Rush)
Stewart Copeland (The Police, Oysterhead)
Mike Portnoy (Dream Theater)
etc...

In no particular order:
Gene Hoglan for excellent technicality mixed with superb musicality
Derek Roddy for lightning fast, precise playing and obscene double bass work
Flo Mounier for coupling metal techniques with disciplines such as excellent finger technique
Sandoval-purely for footspeed

Absolutely Joey (Nathan) Jordinson and Fredrik Andersson.

Joey: His techniuqe is great and the fills he make! Great! Well, because this is a english forum its hard to explain it all :D

Fredrik: He is great with... uhm, whats it called? Its called "Dubbeltramp" in sweden, i dont know the english word for it. But i have tried it and its fucking impossible :D Well, the tempo with his drums is incredibble(spelling?) to.

Flo (Crypstopsy) for his speed and creativity.
Danney Carey (Tool) he is creative as hell.
Dave Lombardo (Slayer) best fills on SoH and Seasons
The Lamb of God Drummer, not sure of his name.

Hellhammer - (listen to the Winds album, awsome drumming and suites the music perfectly.)
Gene Hoglan - (can be fast, but his drumming always suites the music.)
Trym - (he's got ungodly fast blasts)

The guy from Berserker, Origin's drummer and Nick Barker all use delay on their triggers, and Berserker uses a drum computer a lot of the time. If you watch the World Misanthropy DVD, during fills Nick Barker isn't even hitting the toms, so i don't know what to think.

Hellhammer - The Kovenant
Tjodalv - (form)Dimmu Borgir
Tony - Nile
Nick Barker - Dimmu Borgir
Mike Portnoy - Dream Theater
Guy from Dragonforce
Horgh - Immortal

Joey Jordison is good it's just the band he plays in.

Yanic Bercier from Quo Vadis

John Tempesta (ex- Testament)

Richard Christy (Iced Earth)

Brent Smedley (ex-IE)

Lars Ulrich (OLD Metallica)

Mike Terrena (Rage)

:Smokin::headbang:

doommaker said:
Hellhammer - (listen to the Winds album, awsome drumming and suites the music perfectly.)
Gene Hoglan - (can be fast, but his drumming always suites the music.)
Trym - (he's got ungodly fast blasts)

The guy from Berserker, Origin's drummer and Nick Barker all use delay on their triggers, and Berserker uses a drum computer a lot of the time. If you watch the World Misanthropy DVD, during fills Nick Barker isn't even hitting the toms, so i don't know what to think.
Nick might, but not The Berzerker or Origin. I'm sure of that. I've watched them drum up-close before and what you hear is what you get.