BEST ENDINGS

About Burden, the detuned part goes on for too long as I've said but the processed laughter at the end does the job awesomely; you first think "hey mike is laughing because the song has been fucked by detuning, lololör" but after the processing kicks in, your lölz stay locked in your throat while YOU MEET WITH THE COLDNESS AND UNFORGIVENESS OF THIS WORLD. I THINK I'LL CUT MY wrists.

Agree 100%.

Hard to say which one's my favourite ending, but Deliverance, Demon of the Fall and By the Pain I See in Others (ends with the piano chord, not the weird reverse stuff) are right up there. Also the ending of Weakness is awesome, because right after it ends WREATH SHOULD KICK IN! At least that's how I'd like D & D to be set up as a double release.

And of course Black Rose Immortal with The Scream.

Åndrija;8163461 said:
But Closure has no outro? Or maybe my CD is scratched... :rofl:

If it's not concidered outro then I quess I understand, but if it's just "best last part of a song" then this one would win. :headbang:

Maybe we should take it album by album:
Orchid-none, they are all the same :p
Morningrise-Advent
MAYH-April Etheral
Still Life-White Cluster
BWP-Blackwater Park
Deliverance-A Fair Judgement
Damnation-Windowpane/To rid the disease
Ghost Reveries-Harlequin Forest
Watershed-Hex Omega/Burden

Annihilat0r didn't you state in your countdown that you weren't mentioning Orchid songs because you hadn't listened to them enough to pass judgment? I would stick to that thought, considering Orchid was the last Opeth album I truly appreciated but once I did...yea it's awesome.