Song endings

makethestringscry said:
To Bid You Farewell.

Very emotional how the song just ends on his last word.
ABSO-FUCKING-LUTLY, I love that a really touching song IMO
I love the ending to A Fair Judgement. I can picture a mad growl over the top of it, I might add it my self when no ones home.

Sen said:
If you disagree with me, elaborate you dolt.

Ok.
I think that it's a brilliant song and the whole track is like an fantastically dramatic ending to the album. Its the best heavy track Opeth have recorded because its heavy by being epic and darkly atmospheric as well not just Opeth's take on death metal like Masters Apprentices.

Or, you insulted what i think is a perfect end to a perfect album so i told you to fuck off.

Blackwater Park, The Leper Affinity, The Moor, these are all runners-up, but the winner has to be White Cluster.

There are more mature and intelligence ways to communicate offense taken by an opinion than "fuck off."

Sen said:
There are more mature and intelligence ways to communicate offense taken by an opinion than "fuck off."
And there are more mature ways to deal with someone not having the same opinion as you. AKA pretty much all of them.

DirTh said:
ABSO-FUCKING-LUTLY, I love that a really touching song IMO
I love the ending to A Fair Judgement. I can picture a mad growl over the top of it, I might add it my self when no ones home.
the ending to a fair judgement is terrible. i really shouldnt even be explaining this to you.

Sen said:
lol obviousy intelligence isnt a factor, considering you think blackwater park is a medicore song.

Sen said:

Oh i know, there are thousands.

But there's very few mature and intelligent ways that can communicate your opinion as succinctly and clearly as "fuck off", which is why i prefer it. :)

I didn't mean it in an offended or offensive way, more a 'what?!' way.

Jude said:
And there are more mature ways to deal with someone not having the same opinion as you. AKA pretty much all of them.
yeah the problem was clearly difference in opinion, not one guy acting like a complete asshole. good observation

with all these new faggots lately registering and acting like dicks or trolling with their meandering bullshit, Sen is a sight for sore eyes

House of Seance said:
yeah the problem was clearly difference in opinion, not one guy acting like a complete asshole. good observation

with all these new faggots lately registering and acting like dicks or trolling with their meandering bullshit, Sen is a sight for sore eyes

I hope you're not referring to me there :)
Sen seems alright, bar the sin that is not appreciating Blackwater Park.

Btw without wanting to massively generalise, what is it with americans (too late) being so homophobic, it seems like faggot is the ultimate insult.

all_sins_undone said:
the ending to a fair judgement is terrible. i really shouldnt even be explaining this to you.

Yep, easily the worst ending to an opeth song. Reminds me of Dream Theater's "Misunderstood" only slightly less terrible. Too bad, too, the rest of the song is pretty good, especially the middle section.