Best headbanging Opeth riffs?

It's nothing really special... but the chugging riff that kicks in at the beginning of the moor...

The Moor .. where it goes quiet.. then kicks back in.. fucking hell.. that's a perfect riff.. possibly one of their best riffs ever.
April Ehtereal in whole.. but mainly the intro riff, the dissonant bit where the lyrics are "she stared at me in awe" and the riff with the lyrics "the rain was waving goodbye", and finally the outro.
The Leper Affinity as a whole.. bar the acoustic section.. some amazingly cool parts in that song.
The intro to Karma
When's intro
The outro to Deliverance
.. too many too mention to be honest..

I actually dont "enjoy" headbanging to their music per se. watching them live is so enjoyable in itself, headbanging just takes my gaze from them.

the "rise to submission" riff in By the Pain I See in Others. that's definitely one of their most underrated songs. the first distorted riff in The Moor is good too. the beginning of Nectar. the chorus in Serenity Painted Death. i could go on and on...

i can't really agree with Profanity. i've been to plenty of metal concerts without headbanging because it's not really my thing, but i can't resist headbanging to Opeth. it's involuntary.

Moobaa said:
godheads lament.. any takers?

and 5:05 in drapery falls is awesome too.. that riff is so addictive to play (guitar)

Godhead's Lament is an amazing track...probably my 3rd fave opeth song.. but it hasn't got the sort of riffs that i can imagine headbanging or actually head bang to.. The Leper Affinity's intro riff is fucking cool.. i imagine more brutal riffs or riffs with the typical super-fast double bass drumming.. that's what i imagine/do headbang to