• Sepultura

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Slayer

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Kreator

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
Originally posted by mindflesh
The poll title should say "Best Metal Band of those on this list" not "Best Metal band ever"...

I'm confident I've included the best 20 bands.

Originally posted by Wolff

I'm confident I've included the best 20 bands.

I voted from your list, but my 20 would be slightly different, so, I will challnge your confidence. At least say you picked your top 20 best [wolff and metalmancpa lace up the gloves (unless you want to bare-knuckle it), climb into the ring, and begin the battle :lol:]

Oh yeah - I voted for Metallica. Forget about the present - their track record is second to none in the metal world.

My favorite band on that list is Anathema....BUT my favorite Anathema isn't really metal...so, it was VERY tough and I still am not sure about my answer, but i decided to go with Metallica....you know how it is:p ....And Justice for All and back of course:)

I chose Metallica as well... I hate them for what they did on Load and Reload but Master Of Puppets is a classic, and also the record that kicked me into metal :)

Originally posted by leadfoot256
My favorite band on that list is Anathema....BUT my favorite Anathema isn't really metal...so, it was VERY tough and I still am not sure about my answer, but i decided to go with Metallica....you know how it is:p ....And Justice for All and back of course:)

I had a tough time between Maiden and Metallica meself...

Originally posted by _Transparent_

yes and KATATONIA dont make that list right? :mad: anyway i vote Katatonia even though they arent there.

Katanoa are a good band (not sure if they're even considered metal these days) but not the best metal band of all time.

You forgot Zeppelin, they were a metal/hard rock hybrid but still were the best metal band of all time, IMO. They did the acoustic/electric hybrid first. I put Metallica....