Best Outro...

Best Opeth Outro....

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Led Opeth

Jul 22, 2005
Brooklyn, NY
so many people keep making these "best/heaviest" and what not polls, so i figure why not make a best opeth outro poll..the outros are just as worthy...

Song or album?

I think the outro for BWP is epic, totally fucking awesome. Mendez's bass rules in it.
Deliverance is a close second.

Epilogue is great of course, as is Closure...oh for fucks sake i dunno.

yea sorry about that, i started the poll then i had to run some errands, so i left it open, the poll is on there now, yea and i put alot of choices just to make it harder for you guys, and girls

ps. i forgot face of melinda :-(...so listen if you want somthing not on the list, just post the name of the song, and how many other people chose that song

ex. Face Of Melinda #12 as in 11 people voted before you lol

Yes !!! there's a poll.

Deliverance again & again. This outro is what got me hooked on Opeth. I think Deliverance could win all the best of song polls

Best outro,drumming, solo, vocals, bass, song, album, live song...... I'll stop there. This song is unbelievable. I was sad that Opeth didn't play it at the Orlando show, but atleast I've seen it live many times before. "Under The Weeping Moon" made up for the loss. I only wish they would play the outro for a full 2 minutes. Usually they cut it off after 10 or 20 secs. Easy for me to say, I'm not the one playing 12 minute songs live.

what about beneath the mire? (I think it's BTM, it might be BOTH) with that aesome ascending organ riff in the background? that shit rock so much, and you never expect it, because it's a rather "happy" bit.

imho, they MASTERED the art of the song outro on MAYH. Every song seems to end in an extremely epic way. When (...and i criiieeed) Demon Of The Fall(just one second...), April Ethereal (I don't know how or why, and i'll... never... know wheeeennnn), Epilogue (which essentially is only an outro), even Credence has a pretty cool outro.

My vote WOULD go to When, but it's fucking missing.