Best Outro...

Best Opeth Outro....

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^ Maybe, but I always thought that song moonlapse vertigo) and funeral portrait were very simialr in outros. Funeral portraits better though.

biggsy said:
i cant understand why deliverance is getting so many votes. ive always found that intro repetitive and a tad dare i say it, boring:(

because everyone goes crazy when they play it live. Its a fukin rush. :kickass:

Immediately when I saw the title for this thread, I was eager to vote for "April Ethereal." I was extremely disappointed to not see it listed, and even more disappointed when I couldn't vote for my second choice, "When," either. I voted for one of the more unpopular choices, "To Rid the Disease," solely for its outro. I feel that the song itself is somewhat lacking (as far as Opeth goes, which means it's pretty damn amazing compared to any other piece of music), but the outro completely redeemed it for me. It's so hauntingly beautiful.

JoeVice said:
you are a disgrace for not putting april ethereal on that list. i won't vote on this FUCKING list.

really

what the fuck

What a dick lick.

That's interesting that your poll has what is ABSOLUTELY THE WORST OUTRO EVER RECORDED BY ANY BAND ON IT (A fair judgement) and not the best Opeth one, which is April Ethereal. Miserable poll. :D Moonlapse Vertigo is probably second.

EDIT: Damn I just saw you don't have Moonlapse Vertigo on there either. We can tell for sure by this list that you have horrible taste in music!

Mistress Bleak said:
Immediately when I saw the title for this thread, I was eager to vote for "April Ethereal." I was extremely disappointed to not see it listed, and even more disappointed when I couldn't vote for my second choice, "When," either. I voted for one of the more unpopular choices, "To Rid the Disease," solely for its outro. I feel that the song itself is somewhat lacking (as far as Opeth goes, which means it's pretty damn amazing compared to any other piece of music), but the outro completely redeemed it for me. It's so hauntingly beautiful.

The outro isn't very good really. There's that one swirly awesome part which is the best on the album but then the OUTRO is just the intro/verse riff another 350 times.

biggsy said:
i cant understand why deliverance is getting so many votes. ive always found that intro repetitive and a tad dare i say it, boring:(

Yeah, I don't like it at all on the album. Better than A Fair Judgement's, though. Live it IS great, though, I must admit.

Oh, and as for DOTF, the last section is AWESOME but the fact that it ends with the acoustic thing takes it down a notch imo.

wankerness said:
The outro isn't very good really. There's that one swirly awesome part which is the best on the album but then the OUTRO is just the intro/verse riff another 350 times.

350 times? I think you fucked it up with TGC, lol :D

wankerness said:
EDIT: Damn I just saw you don't have Moonlapse Vertigo on there either. We can tell for sure by this list that you have horrible taste in music!

...you dont even know me lol...so because i didnt put a few songs in the list i dont have good taste in music?...if you read what a i said on the 1st or 2nd page, it says why a few songs arent in here, and i still think there are some strong outros on here, so if you cant get away from bitching about some not being in here, then dont open this thread and add to the other stupid rambling and go make your own damn poll, shit