at the gates
arch enemy
obituary
slayer
megadeth
as i lay dying
venom
bathory
and of course all the ones with Lord of The Rings names: burzum, amon amarth etc etc.

one with misery said:
Metallica is the best name and the most known metal band name all around the world.I don't listen them after and justice for all album.But this is the truth.

Were not talking about best band or having a popularity contest.. just what is a good metal sounding name for a band.. but anyways i still agree Metallica along with Black Sabbath were/are the best metal band names though Metallica should be no more...

Bryant said:
I unfortunately left AC/DC off my list. Metal or not, the name is perfect. AC/DC = electricity.... electricity = power. Powerful name. Malcolm should be proud.

Bryant

I already said that about AC/DC.. you weren't paying attention.. ok time to shave your hair off so you resemble Wyv.... :Smug:

Unfaithfully Metalhead said:
I already said that about AC/DC.. you weren't paying attention.. ok time to shave your hair off so you resemble Wyv.... :Smug:

Seguí jalándole el rabo a la ternera...

Unfaithfully Metalhead said:

I try my best to read all of the posts, but chasing around a one-year-old who is running around with a CD in his hand and cat food in his mouth can make me overlook one once in a while... :loco:

Bryant

Bryant said:
I try my best to read all of the posts, but chasing around a one-year-old who is running around with a CD in his hand and cat food in his mouth can make me overlook one once in a while... :loco:

Bryant
heheh or when they are wacking your LCD TV with their toys or yanking at your speakers...

Bryant said:
a one-year-old who is running around with a CD in his hand and cat food in his mouth

The other way around will be more dangerous :ill:

I undersood that...:cool:

ha escuchado decembers cold winter, una banda d su pais wyvern

felipemomo said:

I undersood that...:cool:

ha escuchado decembers cold winter, una banda d su pais wyvern

Well I refuse to listen to them :lol: I prefer Slavon or Acero much better stuff (traditional metal) IMO. Slavon opened for Helloween and their debut "Just A Dream" is the best metal album ever conceived in this country, as for Acero they're probably the most veteran metal band in the country and they just opened to Tierra Santa

Bryant said:
He has $1000 worth of toys and right now....he is playing with a potato.

Bryant

Well again he can have $1000 of potatoes and try to eat a toy :err: I'm sure you're treasuring all those moments Bryant ;)

NP: Barón Rojo - 'Los Rockeros Van Al Infierno'

felipemomo said:
tierra santa is pretty cool

The guys in the band are indeed, the keyboardist and the guitar went with us to have a drink after the gig. And they played a nice set too :)

Onto topic:

Sortilege
Superchrist
Made Of Iron
Nuclear Assault

Wyvern said:
Well again he can have $1000 of potatoes and try to eat a toy :err: I'm sure you're treasuring all those moments Bryant ;)

I do enjoy those moments. I am sure I am boring everyone with them, but then again I only try and put the most funny stuff he/we do in here.

Bryant

Black Sabbath
Venom
Angel Witch
Metallica
Judas Priest