Votes: 13 19.1%
  • Necromantia/Varathron: Black Arts Lead to Everlasting Sins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ulver: Bergtatt

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
probably something to do with anus having a lot more influence back then. all a bit embarrassing in retrospect, DMDS is fucking great.

(but darkthrone is better)

yeah nightside is monstrously well acclaimed. sadly emperor's rep seems to have been bolstered by subsequent releases (esp. anthems) even though the opposite should've happened.

Transylvanian Hunger is not their best album.

The fact that Emperor is winning is laughable. The other bands made fun of Emperor. Damn gays. I would take every single album on that list over anything Emperor recorded.

i agree TH isn't their best album.

nightside isn't bad. blatantly not one of the best on that list, but at least this isn't that piece of homo shit anthems we're talking about here.

I'm kinda suprised too that Darkthrone isn't doing better. Sure TH isn't my fav album by them but it is lots of peoples fav I think, and I mean, I could understand if it was a close call the competition is harsh but outclassed? Wtf. :p

The fact that Emperor is winning is laughable. The other bands made fun of Emperor. Damn gays. I would take every single album on that list over anything Emperor recorded.

but at least this isn't that piece of homo shit anthems we're talking about here.

Kneel before the Emperor boys, and quit complaining. :cool:

EDIT: although Burzum and Emperor are tied now, which I'm happy about. I could have easily voted for Burzum.

In the Nightside Eclipse and the demo material are fucking great but I'd have to agree that I'd take most (if not all) of the albums on that list over it.