• Vanishing Light

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Your Bedtime Story Is Scaring Everyone

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters

waif

Sep 7, 2007
Montreal
Finally, the last of these polls...I'll tell you, this seemed like a better idea when I was thinking about it than it does now. I hate the mouse I have.
Hard to say...I like a bunch of songs, but none too too much. Gonna say Take This Life.

Lol dude I came on and I was confused at all these topics but its fun....My pick goes to Crawl Through Knives, I love all the riffs and the solo..The chorus is catchy as hell..

BTW I don't hate CC at all like some of you.. I actually loved it when it first came out.. Now I simply just think its good nothing more.

I'm so surprised at the lack of memorable tracks on this album, as Brownden pointed out. Everything just zips by at the same breakneck speed except for a few bits. "Take This Life" is still my pick, it's still awesome -- and I remember the first time I heard the chorus, I was like "SHIT! IN FLAMES ARE BACK! AND ANDERS CAN ACTUALLY SING!" Now I've pretty much decided that In Flames never left, having warmed up to the last four albums or so, and I realized that Come Clarity wasn't exactly a return to form in the way I wanted (after repeat listens), but there are some good tracks.

Scream is way down there with Like You Better Dead (and recently added to the bottom: Delight And Angers)