Best Opeth Album

Opeth's best Album in your opinion?

• Total voters
Tubbs Mcgee said:
Deliverance should be better than this ahhhhhh!!! Didn't expect it. Hey guess what, It's right on 2006 here now. (12:01) yay! My first 2006 post. I like turkey (sorry for the stupid rambling)

your post travelled from '06 back to '05 to reach me!

Tubbs Mcgee said:
I don't think debut albums should be regarded as the best ones... cause that shows some pretty bad taste. That was basically an effort to get out there, when they couldn't really experiment, and THAT is why I think nobody picked Orchid (or something else, hehehe.)

that has to be THE worst post I have ever read. EVER!

My two favourite albums are full length debuts.
Slayer - Show No Mercy
At the Gates - The Red in the Sky is Ours

Plus, a list of bands peaking on debut:
Cynic - Focus (only release, but it is still killer)
Necrophobic - The Nocturnal Silence
Amon Amarth - Once Sent from a Golden Hall
Amorphis - The Karelian Isthmus
Mortal Sin - Mayhemic Destruction
Dissection - The Somberlain
Destroyer 666 - Unchain the Wolves
Danzig - Danzig
Mayhem - De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas (ignoring live in leipzig)
Tormentor - Anno Domini
Aeternus - Beyond the Wandering Moon
Drunkard - Hellish Metal Dominate
Coroner - RIP
Heathen - Breaking the Silence
Overkill - Feel the Fire
Exodus - Bonded by Blood
Enslaved - Vikingligr Veldi
Windir - Arntor
Agalloch - Pale Folklore
Astriaal - Renascent Misanthropy
Mercyful Fate - Melissa
Demigod -Slumber of Sullen Eyes
Sacramentum - Far Away From the Sun
Candlemass - Epicus Doomicus Metallicus
Battalion - Into Harms Way
Incantation - Onward to Golgotha
Death Angel - The Ultra Violence
Morbid Angel - Altars of Madness
Possessed - Seven Churches
Vader - The Ultimate Incantation
Watchtower - Energetic Disassembly
Emperor - In the Nightside Eclipse
Nachfalke - Doomed to Die
EVER!

Orchid slaughters everyone of you motherfuckers....

lol I'm the only one that voted for Orchid so far, I feel so special....like a unique individual with strange tastes hehe.

Funny, I figured Still Life would take it all considering everyone and their brother on this damned board praises that album like its a grape-eating, wine-slurping god.

By the way Happy Fucking New Year.

It'll probably change soon enough, considering this is a relatively young poll, but I'm surprised at how far ahead Blackwater Park is. I voted for it, but the way people talk on this forum, I would have thought Still Life would have been well in the lead. Just observing :)

Tubbs Mcgee said:
I don't think debut albums should be regarded as the best ones... cause that shows some pretty bad taste. That was basically an effort to get out there, when they couldn't really experiment, and THAT is why I think nobody picked Orchid (or something else, hehehe.)
You're the biggest retard of this board. Prick.

batmura said:
You're the biggest retard of this board. Prick.
I take it you don't like me? What the hell, I only complained about those 2 music threads, that's all. If you have a problem with me then let's settle it right now. People have no need to argue! :Spin:

If anybody else has a problem, then be honest, tell me! I know I may seem retarded, but retards can't have nearly perfect spelling and punctuation in every sentence, can they? I don't think I'm a prick.

batmura said:
You're full of shit and your opinions about debut albums suck ass. Prick.
Come on man, that's no way to act on a forum! Check out the flaming eachother's taste thread if you want to be educated.

The only reason you don't like me is because I commented on the fact that your threads were about other bands. This is an Opeth forum, so I thought that they didn't exactly fit, that's all. Take a chill pill.

Tubbs Mcgee said:
Come on man, that's no way to act on a forum! Check out the flaming eachother's taste thread if you want to be educated.
Dissing albums just cause they are debuts isn't "taste", cunt! Now fuck off and suck something big.

batmura said:
You're full of shit and your opinions about debut albums suck ass. Prick.

batmura said:
Dissing albums just cause they are debuts isn't "taste", cunt! Now fuck off and suck something big.

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!

And grow up, too. That isn't what this forum is here for, and if you can't learn to watch your mouth then find somewhere else to throw abuse at people. Jeez....