so i finally got some opeth

joshthesquash said:
if you want to make fun of disabled people why don't you go back to nazi germany? fucking dickhead.
youreretardedhc2.jpg

illidurit said:
UM has a much higher ratio of metal noobs who suck arch enemy's cock all day, and the other forum is almost exclusively prog fans

ok UM has many n00bs though....but dont say anything against arch enemy, they are a really good band like opeth too.

^if I didn't see the children of scrotum link in your sig I would have thought you were being sarcastic

arch enemy is rehashed melodeath garbage with a hermaphroditic singer

affinityband said:
No hes right

don't be retarded. I come from directly inbetween Sunderland and Newcastle and can easily state that Newcastle is by far the more cultural city with better sights, shopping facilities and, well, basically everything.. Everything about the city is better than Sunderland lol.

Btw Dorset is shit :(

Newcastle for the win like, Sunderland just sucks in every way, it's even embarrasing.

Shitty little post industrial city in the middle of fucking nowhere with more people on benifit than practically anywhere in the country and the highest teen pregancy, smoking and drug use rate in Britain.

Sunderland = shit.

What part are you from? North end or south end?

Btw, South Shields is a terrible fucking place too. It's easily comparable to Sunderland for shitness.

I've been going to college there for 3 years, well, South Tyneside, which is Shields really. Westoe is lovely but more or less everywhere else is hideous..."The Hill" lol.

I'm from Roker, dunno if that's the North or South end, never really thought about it. Probably one of the best if not the best area of the core of Sunderland, its pretty nice here but we're like 5 minutes away from Southwick and Dame Dorothy depending which way you go.

Powers said:
I've been going to college there for 3 years, well, South Tyneside, which is Shields really. Westoe is lovely but more or less everywhere else is hideous..."The Hill" lol.

I was at the college in shields about two years ago.. which makes me think it's weird to think that theoritically we could easily have walked past eachother a bunch of times lol.

I don't blame you, it will do you more good than you could ever think to get out. Whether its for university or a job or anything.. just get out lol, there's nothing for you there unless you're a barman with no aspirations or want to live on the dole.

PS. Have you ever been to the place in my signature? It's not far from the trainstation in newcastle, theres a cool part of the castle you can go stand ontop of. Plus its called the Amen Corner which is always awesome.

I'm a Barman now, 3 years of Uni and then I'm out of here, I say that but it'll probably be some time afterward but not long.Just so long as I'm not here when I'm 30 and still thinking "Aye, this is shit...I'll move next year"

I've never been to Amen Corner, I was in NC today though, I'll check it out next time I'm there.

daz436 said:
What part are you from? North end or south end?

Btw, South Shields is a terrible fucking place too. It's easily comparable to Sunderland for shitness.
i was born in the general hospital and grew up in town end road i moved to oldham for a year then moved back up lived near southwick for a while then moved to washington barmston then i moved in with my grandparents in jarrow then i went back to live with my mam in rickleton then i moved back to jarrow then i moved here