so i finally got some opeth

sappy84

deth till death
May 16, 2006
Galashiels, Scotland
ghost reveries as an album i like it but i know opeth have done better however where i live it isnt exactly easy to come by cds most memorable song for me is the grand conjuration

You_win_the_prize.jpg

sappy84 said:
ghost reveries as an album i like it but i know opeth have done better however where i live it isnt exactly easy to come by cds most memorable song for me is the grand conjuration

good for you

No. Why the hell would you say that? Orchid sounds nothing like any album from still life on...

Retarded advice imo.

all_sins_undone said:
No. Why the hell would you say that? Orchid sounds nothing like any album from still life on...

Retarded advice imo

I disagree. It is the best advice one could possibly give regarding this subject.
My reasoning: If someone listens to a few songs by Opeth and like them, they should listen to the first and work to the last album because they will see how much Opeth changed their sound with every album, and for that, their respect for Opeth will grow.

Did for me.

Godhead's Lament said:
I disagree. It is the best advice one could possibly give regarding this subject.
My reasoning: If someone listens to a few songs by Opeth and like them, they should listen to the first and work to the last album because they will see how much Opeth changed their sound with every album, and for that, their respect for Opeth will grow.

Did for me.

who cares about how much opeth have changed between albums? you're listening to music for the wrong reasons afaik. listen to an album for its sound... not for comparison with the previous album.